Chapter Seis

Niya Pov Atl Georgia

Niya Pov
Atl Georgia

I'm guessing it's known me and Dee talking or whatever. I been thinking bout what he told me, how he gone do whatever to keep me. How do he know i'm what he want and he hasn't seen me naked. I'm not talking physically... Well that to but I mean seen my flaws and  imperfections. We started talking last week I knew it was different when I woke up and he was actually still sleeping with me. Right now I'm about to get off of work and make some lipgloss. it's about 4:50 but my manager said I can go so i'm out this bitch. I started my car and took my luh 30 min drive home and pulled up to mi casa. I took the elevator to level 3 and unlocked my door seeing shadai scrolling instagram sitting on my couch. She don't like being alone for to long she gets in her thoughts I do the same shit so ion mind her being here. "Cousinn!" she said greeting me. "heyyy babes" I said hugging her.
"was work good?" I nodded and grabbed my lipgloss supplies and started mixing everything together and putting it in the tubes. "So wassup with you and Dee? Yaw official or what?" Shadai asked sitting across from me. "I guess we just talkin gettin to know eachother" I answered pushing the gloss out of the syringe. "Are you and nick official yet?" I asked.
"Yea we gone pop out on ig eventually."
I nodded at her response.
"We all should do a no face no case pop out at the same time" she suggested.
"soo in other words me and dee needa hurry up so everybody can pop out?" I asked chuckling. "Yuppp" she laughed. I'm not in no rush with that boy because i don't know him yet. Like his ways how he runs a relationship if he's a hoe I gotta figure all that out bout him. I don't wanna jump into a relationship with him and see all kinds shit i shoulda waited to see. A facetime call from my sister popped up on my screen and i answered with siri because my hands are in gloves and covered in gloss. "Yurrrr" I said "Whatchu doin lil girl" she said putting her face in the camera. "Niggas 17 callin me a lil girl" I said.
"You 20 and i'm still taller" I flicked her off cus who she think she is. My little sister name is leaha. We hella close she come over here when she don't have school such a luh nigga. She supposed to be here this weekend to meet Dee let's see how that go "I'm hanging up lil ugly" she said before I could say anything she hung up. Ole dingy ass we the sisters that box fa no reason at all. I think ima slide on dee ion know. i finished up making the lipgloss posted them and got ready to head out that way. I took a shower and listened to big boogie til I was finished. I put on my lotion and decided to wear Distressed black jeans with a black and white crop top and my white forces. after i was ready i took my luh 15 min drive to his house and knocked on the door. He answered but looked kinda suspicious I pushed past him and seen a light skin shorty on his phone. Picking it up i said "He not calling you back"
"who the fuck are you?" She asked.
"His shorty bye." I replied hanging up before she could say anything. "Dis how you showing me? Huh?" I asked him not surprised. "Look shorty we not together." He said straight facing me. I replied with ah "Tuh"And headed for the door. "Man where you going" he stupidly asked before rushing infront of the door. "I'm leaving...Clearly" I replied tryna get out the door. "Yeen leaving dude." he said tryna block the door
"The hell i am" I said tryna push his big ass. In a second he picked me up over his shoulder and took me upstairs
"Put me the fuck down" I yelled kicking my legs.
"Shorty you like 10 pounds jus chill" he laughed walking me to a room. He dropped me on the bed and locked the door. "Why is you kidnapping me dude. You seemed just fine without me in mind" I said getting irritated. "You never told me what the fuck you wanted me to do niya. you never established no boundaries nun ah det!" barley listening to him i'm still tryna fight out the door. "SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND LISTEN!" He yelled with hella bass and frustration in his voice. I just sat down and listened cusss his bite might be as bad as his bark. "You need to chill first of all ,second you told me we not together how the fuck you gone throw a fit at sb i'm on tha phone with." He said

"Simply because if we talking we only talkin to eachother dee. i'm not talkin to nb but you when you sittin in my face with hella bitches on yo line you didn't change a bitch ass thang since we started talkin." I replied lowkey sad asfk. "Than you need to speak the fuck up and tell me what u want." He said looking in my eyes still standing by the door so i don't escape. "I want you but i'm scared" I said breaking the eye contact looking down. He walked up to me and grabbed my chin and said "You got me ma." I snatched back because he lying. "Why you gotta do that shit dawg" I said mugging him. "Nigga whatchu mean?" He asked looking lost. "You say sweet ass shit but don't mean it. You don't show me ts you say." He's not about to play with me I pop niggas in the knee for fun. "I mean it niya" he said lookin dead serious. "Like i said before show me because i don't believe you." I said puttin my head back down.
"How we finna get together and you already don't trust me niya. It's been a damn week -" I cut him off saying "I don't care if it's a month a year any of that shit. Show me what the fuck it is. When i said show me I didn't give you boundaries for a reason, The way you show me will strictly be on how you move that shows me what it is." He just looked at me realizing what I meant a week ago. "Ight you got it" he said lowly walkin up to me. "Do I Dee?" I asked. He didn't say anything back just Grabbed my face and kissed me he slipped his tongue in my mouth and laid us down i wrapped my arms around him and he started kissing on my neck. Leaving a hickey on my neck he went down to my boobs also my biggest insecurity. Before he could see anything I stopped him. "I don't like my boobs Dee" I said kinda sad. He gave me this look like he couldn't believe I was insecure. "Ma watchu mean youn like yo titties ian seen em yet but the way they sit on the outside of yo shirt i love em" He reassured me.
I let him know I'm just not ready and he told me he was only tryna eat my pussy but what happened last time ion want it. I stayed the night with him and we slept in the room he locked me in. night 1 with the kidnapper nahh i'm playing.