Chapter Cinco

Dee PovAtl Georgia

Dee Pov
Atl Georgia

It's been a straight week since that luh fight with Niya. Hear me out I know that shit was wrong but what did she want from me. To be her nigga I'm not the type she needa cuff. She had me feeling shit that night that ian felt in years. That nervous feeling, Had me wanting to stay with ha ass all week, and I didn't go home after I stayed. Allat shit ain't me she fucked my head up. After I left her house that day already irritated at the way she had me feeling. I went to check The trap me Nick and O share and some lil nigga stole from my stash of extra weed. That's the shit I smoke the rest is what i sell. My mood was horrible after leaving there and them niggas got me at her house thinking bout the night before. Not only did I wanna do more with her I wanted to stay with her longer and i'm not that type of nigga. Call it childish but I don't like having feelings fa females ts goes bad for me every time. Nick called my phone telling me I gotta go ova there. In all honesty ian gotta do A bitch ass thing but ima go to talk to her. I pulled up to her apartment building to see everybody cars was already there. I went up the elevator to level 3 and knocked on her door. Nick goofy ass answered the door dancing n shii. Niya seen me come in and walked right to her room closing the door. Damn I kinda feel bad havin her mad at me. This the shit I mean I never gave a fuck about a bitch feelings but hers? I gotta make it right. I greeted the niggas and argued wit shadai because of course she on ma ass about what happened.
"Ight shadai Man damn." I said holdin my head in my hand.
"Ain't no ight nigga take yo big head ass Back there and APOLOGIZE!". Ian say shit back just made my way to her room. I knocked twice and heard her groan getting out her bed to opened the door she seen my face and tried to shut it back but I caught it with my foot.
"Watchu want dawg?" she said sounding irritated.
"I gotta talk ta u right quick" I replied.
"Yeen gotta do a damn thang" she said walkin to her bed. I followed her sitting next to her. "Yea I do and you gone hear me out or we gone sit here in silence" I said looking at her and crossing my arms.
"Ight man talk." she said looking back at me I could see in her eyes she was pissed wit me.
"Ight I know I was wrong. I had shit goin on after I left yo crib and You had me feeling shit ion like." I explained.
"Fuck you mean feelin shit ian touch you" she said looking confused.
"That's the problem, no shorty make me feel nervous or bad fa making her mad. Normally I don't give A fuck. Witchu I do. I wanted to leave you alone completely cut you off." I explained further. "But I can't. Never did I miss a shorty Like I did you". I put my head down for that part cus I can't look at her mad expression right now. She grabbed my chin and made me look at her. I could tell she forgave me but I knew it wasn't gone be that easy. "You want my forgiveness?" she questioned.
"Duhh nigga ian talkin ta you fa nothing." I replied.
"Show me. Not with sex Show me Im as different as you say." She said looking in my eyes. I licked my lips and said ight. I knew she was different ain't no girl make me earn they forgiveness back they just forgive ma ass. How the fuck ima do this shit dawg? I know she not gone tell me But I got an Idea. This some ham shit dawg. "Give me 2 hours and texted me yo size in everything". I got up grabbed my shit and headed to the mall.

————————————————————

niya🖤.

shirts small, pants medium or 3, shoes 5. anything else?

nahh that'll do

————————————————————
I locked my screen and pulled up to Lenox mall and went to victoria secret. Ion give a fuck what nobody say they shit smell better than allat extra expensive shit. I bought her 2 smell good sets and headed to channel. I ended up cashing out in here. I bought her some black fluff slides with gold channel designs on the top a shirt to match and I got her a cross body purse. Than I headed to charlotte rues they had this fye ass fit I think she'll look good in. It was a baby blue cropped velvet jacket with some sweatpants to match. I went and got her some food den headed to the flower shop and got her 50 roses. She better forgive me or i'm robbing her ass allis damn money. The most I bought a girl was a pack of gum and a Plan B. I headed back to her crib holding the bags and her flowers and kicked the door because my hands was full. "Don't be banging on my cousin do- Awwwww" shadai cooed. She so damn bipolar.
"Niggas spent money on a shorty he finna love ha ass" nick said and O agreed. niya ass was sleep so I set everything up in her room around her bed n her food on the dresser and put gun shot noise on her Tv turned it all the way up and played that shit to wake her ass up. "AHHH SHITTT" she screamed falling out her bed and reaching fa her gun pointing it at me. Ion know why but that shit was sexy asfk. All I could do was laugh "dawg chill" I said throwin my hands up and laughing. "I should really shoot you." she mugged me until she realized how her bed looked "Oh my gosh you did allat for my forgiveness" she said poking her bottom lip out. She so fine dawg. I nodded and she came up to me and kissed me im not gone lie that caught me slippin. As we kissed she wrapped her arms around my neck as I slipped my tongue in her mouth and put my hands around her waist. Both her lips Taste good Ha lips was hella soft to. she pulled away excited opening everything I got her. "I'm finna put this on right now" She said running in the bathroom. I waited less than 3 minutes and seen her come out the bathroom posing hella excited. "I look so good purrd" she said cheesing.
"yea you do" I said lookin her up and down. Her body shape is beautiful She got little titties wit a small waist and a decent sized but. Big enough ta- "You staring hella hard sir" she said laughing at me. "mb you just look good asfk". She continued to pose and admire herself. The way that cropped jacket halfway zipped up looked on her lil titties and how them sweats hugged her ass. I'm ready to throw allem bitches away for her short ass she gotta be like 5'0. "Niya" I called for her attention.
"Hmm?" She said Giving me her attention. "Cmer" In a instant she was standing in front of me. All I could do was grab her neck and kiss her she kissed back. We kissed tongue and all for a good 30 seconds before she pulled away looking kinda sad. "Ma what's wrong?" I asked.
"You finna play wit my feelings n I can't have that" she said honestly.
"Im not. Tell me what It is and I gotchu." I replied.
"I don't know if believe you."She replied.
"You got every right to feel that way. Yeen gotta believe me ima show you". Listening to my words She nodded.
"Niya we finna head out" Larah came in her room to tell her. "No babies" shadai yelled from the living room. I laughed bc this girl is crazy. Everybody left and we watched this childish ass show spongebob while she ate the food she forgot about. She ended up falling asleep in my arms and I laid here thinking. How am I finna do this shit with her. Im not good wit tha feelings shit dawg. Ima figure it out fa her I got to.