Chapter Cuatro

Niya PovAtl Georgia

Niya Pov
Atl Georgia

It's about 5:15 I just got off of work. I work at champs and I do nails and Make/Sell lipgloss. Gotta make sure the bag coming in multiple ways. Shadai said she wanted to go out to eat with nick and larah nem. Of course they want me to go with dee so i'm headed home to shower and get dressed. They said to wear something dressy and that's not me so ima have a hard time. I pulled up to my apt and headed to the shower. Before getting in I connected my phone to the speaker light in my bathroom and played rod wave. "It's November where the fuck is rod wave, young nigga way outta state." I sung along while washing my body. After 4 wash ups I got out and headed ta my room. I feel like wearing a dress but I hate dresses dawg. After putting on my victoria secret lotion I grabbed a dark blue mini dress with long sleeves a deep v neck and Some blue basic heels to match. After getting dressed I facetimed Larah to see where they was at. they said they was on they way so I headed out there. I'm nervous because I think he cute and all but he so unpredictable i'm not tryna get played. I know i'm nieve so that makes it worse for me. I pulled up to the restaurant and parked by Shadai. They was sitting in the car waiting for me. We all went in and got seated at a booth she took our drinks and left. "Purr niya ina dress you don't see that every blue moon" shadai said. "Gurl hush ion wanna hear nun for a month" i replied.
"know that ain gone happen" Larah laughed. I laughed to cus she not lyin shadai is the one always getting me out the house having me somewhere. I'm not the type of person to go out and party n all that stuff I should be doing. I like being alone in my apartment that's literally the only reason I moved out. Nobody around me but me when shadai allow that to happen. "Niya" Nick called out.
"hmm?" I said snappin out of my thoughts.
"peep how you n ma man's Dee matching." he said gassin I looked over n observed his fit he was wearing A blue turtle neck with black jeans and some black cat 4s. Now i'm gone keep it a buck he look real good in that turtle neck. We made eye contact and he licked his lips looking at me. I broke it to see shadai and larah slapping eachother arms hella excited from what they just witnessed. My phone dinged and i checked it to see it was the gc with the two girls i'm sitting with lord they funny.

3/3🖇🤍!

shadai❤️❤️.
niyaaaa!!

shadaiii! watchu yellin fa😭.

Best🤞🏾❤️.
cusss yaw feelin eachother we seen it all in that look.

shadai❤️❤️.
Ong she finna fuck him

best🤞🏾❤️.
they would have some pretty babies to. lil chocolate bites.

whoo told yaw ima fuck him tonight🤨?

shadai❤️❤️.
we told ourselves☺️.