Chapter ocho

Larah PovATL Georgia

Larah Pov
ATL Georgia

"Ocasio moveee" I said tryna push him off of me. we be together everyday literally It's like if i'm not at his house he at mine we been together about 2 months now. we known them for 4 i feel like we rushed it but at the same time it feel right. Something that might mess with our relationship is we never were friends. "Bae you hungry?" O asked me slowing my thoughts "yea, but i wanna go see niya n shadai" i replied. "ight we can get sum on the way there" he said and i nodded gettin up to get ready. I threw on some low rise light blue jeans with cuts at the knee and a white shirt that fit tight with my all whites. Ocasio had on a black nike tech with his black cats and a white beater. we got in the car headed for chick-fil-a. Pulling up to the drive through we waited in that long ass line and one of the people with the thing came to our car. We ordered with them and waited to get our food. as the line moved up we made our way to our food n left. after about 15 mins we made it to niya house. I ate in the car because she will kill you if you show up unannounced and didn't bring her food. we got on the elevator and pressed 3. once we got up there i heard niya yellin. who pissed her off? anyway I knocked on the door thinkin she was on the phone or sum. "Dee i stg ima kill you!" niya screamed. Dee holdin her down by her arms on the couch but she kickin like a mutha fucka. "nigga fuck did you do?" O asked tryna grab niya legs. "Yea friendly bitch tell em what the FUCK you did" niya said bitin his arm. "AHHHH SHIT STOP FUCKIN BITIN ME! fuck is wrong wit you". dee yelled
"let me the fuck go than." she said still struggling. "all i know is if somebody don't speak the fuck up ima call shadai" i said standin in from of these mfks.
"Chill" dee said finna speak. yea lil nigga. "IM MUTHA FUCKIN MAD BECAUSE THIS LAME HOE ASS NIGGA TELLIN BITCHES HE FINNA COME PUT EM TO SLEEP. so ima put him to sleep" niya said gettin out his grip n holdin him in a head lock. "Get t-the Fuck...off me." dee struggled ta say. niya just held on like she not 5'0. eventually she calmed down and stopped tryna kill him. "Niya your not givin up no pussy no time soon we not together i don't understand why the fuck i gotta wait on yo ass." dee said.
"nb said you had to wait on me but if you finna fuck around don't do it wit me.LEAVE!" niya said holding back tears. "man ight" dee replied walkin out her house. she had tears on her face but she wiped them and headed to her room. "Damn we picked a bad time" Ocasio said. i couldn't help but laugh. "what's wrong wit dee man?" i asked. "he toxic. This nigga don't know how ta love fr. i jus thought he could learn wit her." Casio explained. "She only gone put up wit so much." i said headin to ha room. "Niya bae." i called walkin the the left side of her bed. "hmm?" she said with her face ina pillow. "you know he coming back. Don't lay here and be sad let's do something." her head peaked up "like what?" she asked. "it's a surprise get dressed pretty and ima call shadai. she nodded and i left the room. "Bae we finna go out" i told Casio. "I would feel some typa way but seein ts we all needa drink" i laughed bc he goofy but tellin the truth. i hope dee get it right. Me n niya continued to get ready while casio left and shadai pulled up. one thing about niya is she don't like makeup she's naturally pretty at most lashes and lining her lips. She did jus that as shadai busted into her house. "THE BADDEST BITCH HAD ARIVED!" she said in a British accent. we said hey to her and continued gettin dressed. I had on a lucky label grey one piece with some grey sparkly jelly slides, and a grey purse. Shadai had on a black mini skirt with a white shirt that said angle in black writing, With some black converses that had the red heart on the side. niya had on a pink tube top with light washed jean shorts with cuts in the back with pink custom forces. "yaw ready?" niya asked sittin there lookin sad. "gurl fix yo face fa u kiss you" shadai said smilin at niya, her gay ass smiled back. "i'm ready shadai you ready?" i asked. She nodded and we headed to niya car but i'm driving bc they have no clue where we goin. after about 20 mins we pulled up to a selfie museum we all looked hella pretty so it was the first place i thought of. "hello! how are you lady's doing?" the lady at the desk asked. "good n you" i replied niya was looking around and shadai was textin nick. "i'm good thanks for asking! just you three?" she asked. i nodded and gave her the $60 for our tickets. We headed back and had niya go to the pink room first. "Girl smileee" shadai said taking her pictures. she was posing but you could tell it was something on her mind. "wanna get high?" shadai randomly asked. niya jus smiled n nodded shadai looked around and grabbed some nerd ropes out her purse and gave it to me n niya. We walked to this black and white room where me and shadai took pics together they looked hella cute niya did a 10 second timer and jumped in the pictures. We had fun exploring the different rooms. After about 10 mins we started feelin the weed and niya got goofy. I was sober enough to get us home i didn't eat as much as they did. "Bitch look this nigga said you pretty" shadai said pointing at a dude standin next to this mexican girl. "He betta tend to his shorty"  niya laughed. After a while we got bored of taking pictures and headed to a bar it was more of a club but whatever. We pulled up gave our ids and they went straight to the bar i went to the hooka lounge for a couple puffs. I'm tryna stay in driving condition bc them two finna get fucked up. "LARAH!" shadai yelled "come catch dis asss!" she bent ova twerkin like she don't got on a skirt niya was a smackin her ass and rapping to the music. "THICK BITCH LIL BITCH THICK BITCH LIL BITCH GONE SHAKE SUM" niya unbuttoned her jeans and got to shakin ass. we enjoyed ourselves to the fullest til nick called shadai. "huh?...I'm wit larah and niyaa...huh?...no....ion need no ride nigga i'm good..." i stopped listening to her and tried to figure out where niya wondered off to. after a couple mins i found her wit a dark skin dude wit waves and a beard. "You said yo name what?" niya asked tryna hear him over the music. "im Trey" He said wit a deep ass voice. "wellll trey im ready to go home there ma number byeeee" niya said walkin to me. "i would like to go home now please" she said leanin her heavy ass on me. "let's go get shadai" i replied we went to find her ass outside wit nick. "i wasn't finna take her without telling yaw but she don't remember her phone password and her slow ass locked the face recognition so i couldn't call" nick explained. "we all finna head out but ty fa making sure we knew." i said gettin niya in her car. Nick and shadai pulled off with me n niya behind them. after a while we lost them and headed to her house. Once we got there i struggled gettin her to the elevator. I hit 3 and looked for her keys in her purse. we got in the house and she made her way to the couch. "LARAHH" she yelled. i replied saying yea and she started talkin bout dee. "ion get him. one day he wanna be lovey dovey next he wanna fuck other girls cus i'm not givin it up. I mean i get we not together but how will we ever be if he act like this" she looked at her phone and blocked his number. " niya don't give up on him jus yet he not used to no relationship casio said he don't know how to love right." she looked at me n said " i'm not givin up but i'll be damned i let him think he can jus leave n come back whenever he feel like it. i'm big dude". I just looked at her cus this girl crazy but got a point. After a while we both fell asleep on the couch.