? twenty - six̶̳̥͎̟͕̱̲͔͕̣̏͐͒͜͝ͅ ̵̢̡͖̲͔̬̳̰̮̗̖̘̍͒̈̓̿͜͜͜ ?

"He's a monster." She said, spatting it out. She couldn't believe that this happened. Her stomach was twisted in knots.

"Yes, but he's our son. You want him to rot away in prison?" He replied. His thoughts were muddled.

She was quiet for a moment. He took her silence as a yes. Together, they walked down the hallways to the interrogation room. In the one-way glass, they could see their son sitting there motionlessly. They were hoping the minor would say something to his parents and the bribe also helped a little. An officer opened up the door for the couple and they went in.

A detective sat there and gestured to the empty seats in front of their son. They took them and sat down. Still, their son said nothing or even looked at them. She took a deep breath before she spoke. "Jungkook," He finally looked up, his eyes showing no emotion. "Why? What was the meaning of all this?"

He still said nothing. It seemed like he mind was somewhere else.

She stared and said it. "Why were you obsessed with Y/N?"

It seemed like something sparked inside him. "Y/N? She's mine." His eyes wandered everywhere. "I accidentally killed her, didn't I?" No one said anything as they let him continue. "I want Y/N back."

She was disgusted. His own mother couldn't even look him in the eyes as she tore her gaze away. "Yes, you killed her and you can't get Y/N back." His father stepped in.

Jungkook blankly stared at them. "Oh. I can't huh? I just want Y/N back alive, isn't that too much to ask for?"

"Yes it is!" His mother snapped. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She thought she knew her son but sadly she did not. A son who killed someone and now Y/N was dead? She felt sick to her stomach. "I can't believe you." Her words dripped venom. "You turned into a monster over this obsession!" She snapped.

Jungkook tilted his head. "You're right huh?" His mother's eyes widened a bit. "I turned into a monster because of my obsession?"

A year has passed since the incident.

Jeon Jungkook was still living with his parents, the charges had been dropped all because of his father's connections in this corrupt world. His mother was distraught and left the family. She couldn't stand them anymore. All the news surrounding this incident died down when another case came up. And no one ever did connect the similarities between all of them.

Or did they know Jungkook met some people with almost the same ideals.