v 1.1

Louis tightens his trench coat, adjusts his hair, and sniffs his body and breath as the white door stares back at him. He's exhausted after roughly twelve hours of work, and the alpha behind this door— waiting for him in the hotel room— is his last client for the night.

Being a for-hire omega, Valentine's Day is one of the busiest days of the year for Louis. Lonely alphas call in, requesting platonic dates and chats so they don't feel left out while others— usually dirty, old alphas— call for something more spontaneous. As Louis stands in lace lingerie with nothing but a trench coat hiding his attire, the omega tries to imagine the worst alpha there is behind the door in front of him.

Is he older than fifty? Louis thinks. Maybe it's a woman, a milf? Are they kinky? Gosh, do I even have my taser?

He pats his body down in a hurry, but the door clicks open and a head pops out from behind it. Green eyes, fully brown and curly hair, and a young face with chiseled bone structure is staring at him. He stops his patting, hands on his ass, and he's certain that he looks like a deer in headlights. The alpha grins nervously, and opens the door fully which exposes his tall frame, lean and broad body, exposed tattoos, and overall sexiness.

The omega licks his lips. "Uh, hi."

"Louis?" His heart skips a beat at the man's voice and he drags his eyes from the floor, over the alpha's body again, and back to the pretty face that's now smiling warmly. He sticks a large hand out. "I'm Harry. I called, and requested you for the night."

Louis nods slowly, and chuckles softly while shaking his hand. "Your hands are nice."

He covers his mouth, and Harry barks out a laugh. He's beaming rather than awkwardly looking at Louis, and gently escorts the omega inside. The door locks shut behind them, and Harry lets his hand trail from the omega's hand and up to his wrist. Louis watches the painted fingers slowly and sensually trail up his arm, and he tries his best to restrain the shiver running down his back. Hot breath hits the back of his ear, and the omega blushes when the alpha's body heat can be felt against his back— suggesting that Harry is extremely close.

"Over there," the alpha's hand stops just below his shoulder to point to two trays of food with a bottle of unopened wine, "is our dinner. I hope you like lamb?"

"Love it." Louis breathes out, and toes his shoes off. The heels gave him about four inches of extra height, and also completed the look underneath his coat, but now Louis feels a tad embarrassed seeing such a pretty set-up when he came expecting a less-than-three-minute performance from an old alpha struggling with E.D. Had he known such a handsome man with actual game was awaiting him, he would've upped his own play.

He doesn't remove his coat as he moves to sit on the bed, propping himself against the headboard with the pillows, and Harry does the same next to him. The alpha grabs the wine, and holds it up with a questioning look. Louis lifts the lid to his plate, and lets the smell of lamb and potatoes with gravy greet his nose. He hums, and nods for Harry to pour him a glass.

"So," Harry fills their glasses halfway, "tell me about yourself."

"I'm afraid I can't." Louis takes his glass, and sniffs it before taking a sip. "It's against the contract."

Harry hums, and takes a large gulp before sitting it back down and cutting into his dinner. "It can be lies. Humor me, Lou."

"Lou?" The omega chuckles. "I don't allow nicknames on the first date, Harold."

"I don't like being called Harold." The alpha smirks. "An eye for an eye, I suppose."

Louis relaxes into his spot as the night carries on, and noise outside becomes less as people either head to bed or make a reservation for a steamy night somewhere. After about an hour, with sparks flying and the conversation naturally flowing, both men find themselves with empty plates, an empty wine bottle, and drunk thoughts.

"I'm serious!" Harry says as Louis rolls to his side, howling with laughter. "The kid kicked my shin, and just— ran off! He was really upset that I beat him!"

"You're supposed to let the kid win, Harry!" Louis keeps laughing, and rolls back to face the alpha. Though the omega is laying down, Harry is still sitting up so he looks down at Louis with a large smile that shows his dimples. The omega reaches up, and gently pokes one. "What's got you renting an omega tonight?"

Something in Harry's eyes say Louis is touching a very sore subject, and the professional in Louis would instantly it recognize but the omega is drunk unlike any other encounter and feeling safe. "I'm just sayin', you could've pulled me for free."

Harry just chuckles, grabs his wrist, and kisses his palm. "Would it be possible to pull you after tonight?"

As his lips trail over Louis' fingertips, the omega feels the familiar burning of anticipation ignite in the pit of his stomach. It's something he rarely feels, an excitement so forgotten due to his line of work that it makes him feel like a virgin all over again. However, with experience under his belt, the omega doesn't falter or fawn.

He lets his foot trail from Harry's ankle to his knee before extending his leg over the alpha's body. He lets the motion lead him, sitting up and straddling the alpha, and lets their noses brush. Nothing is said after that. Harry kisses him sensually, passionately, and trails his hands up the omega's torso, around and down his back, over his hips and thighs before coming up to grope just underneath Louis' ass.

Louis gasps into the kiss, and lets his own wander: up Harry's arms, squeezing the alpha's muscles gently, the nape of his neck where tugs on Harry's curls to make the alpha moan, and down his torso to lift his shirt off. Harry obliges, lifting his arms, and undoes the sash holding Louis' coat closed. It falls of the omega's shoulders, and opens to reveal the pink lace hugging his body. His nipples are poking out, his dick is mushed against his abdomen and creating a small wet spot as the precum leaks through, and his skin is glowing.

Harry rolls them over, laying Louis down into the fluffy sheets and pillows, and trails his mouth down the omega's body. His neck, his clavicle to his collarbone, his sternum then his pecs where Harry licks and teeth's at his erect buds through the lingerie. Louis arches his back, and moves hand above his head to grip the pillows.

"I can smell it." Harry breathes in his blossom scent, and hums as he mouths at Louis' stomach while his hands massage the omega's thighs. "I wonder if you taste as delicious as you smell."

He reaches the pelvic bone, but stops when he doesn't get a response. "Louis...?"

He looks up to find the omega asleep, still hard. His face is flushed, his body is extremely relaxed, and Harry can't find it in him to be upset. Instead, he sits back and sighs. After a minute, when his dick is still hard, he sucks his teeth and stands. "A cold shower should work."