v 2.3

Louis holds the four month old baby away from his body, and crinkles his nose. "Zayn, he pooped!"

The alpha rushes in, and grabs the now crying baby. "You seriously couldn't change him?"

"I'm the fun uncle. Fun doesn't include urine, feces, or any other fluid." The omega defends as Niall walks into the nursery as Zayn brings his son to the changing table. "Hey, how are you?"

"It's been great to wipe my own ass." Niall jokes, and Louis stands so he can sit in the rocking chair. The Irish omega thanks him, and sighs when he sits. "How are you?"

"Ah, you know." Louis shrugs. "I'm still stripping."

Niall gives him a look. "You know I don't mean that. The last time I heard about you, Liam said you were sneaking out of the club with some alpha who looked like he was still in college."

"There's nothing going on." Louis dismisses his friend's interest. "Trust me, he's using me and I'm using him."

"That sounds like a love story waiting to happen." Niall takes the baby once Zayn finishes changing him. "Bang buddies to mates. It's classic."

"Not going to happen." Louis chuckles, but Niall's now lost in his own world as his baby sleeps on him.

"Every good book has that kind of plot. Crap, I miss my fan fictions." The Irish omega pouts, and Zayn shrugs when Louis looks at him. "Anyway, are you sure this kid is on the same page?"

"I mean, why wouldn't he be?" Louis crosses his arms. "I'm just a muse."

Zayn tsks. "Most artists love their muses. Many are just relationships under the guise of art."

"Okay," Louis holds his hands up, "you two will not get me to over think this. I'm getting laid almost every night, I wake up to a great breakfast in bed, I always have a reason to eat in now, and I— Oh, my God."

He covers his mouth, and stares at Niall with wide eyes while the two stare at him with raised eyebrows. "I'm being courted."

"You stupid brat." Zayn grumbles. Louis tries to work his mind around his new discovery, and sighs.

"I have to go." He mumbles, and kisses Niall's cheek. "Be back soon."

"Lou." He stops at the door of the nursery, and looks back at Niall. "Valentine's Day is in three days."

"Oh, great." Louis tosses his hands up. "No pressure."

He leaves their apartment to rush to his. He ignores the usual catcalls, and scheming minds in favor of thinking about Harry. His mind is racing a mile a minute: How has it gotten this far? Did he notice it, and not say anything? Why? Did he not notice? Are we stupid? Does he want to court me? What if he does? Do I? What if I do, and he doesn't?

"You're here." Louis jumps slightly when he sees Harry on the stoop of his complex, and clears his throat. "I would've waited by the door, but... the buzzer."

"Right." Louis nervously dances his way around the college artist, and plays with his keys until he gets the right one to let them inside the lobby area. "Uhm, did you need something?"

"The school is holding an art exhibit." Harry follows him. "Could you come?"

"Depends. What day?" Louis presses the button for the elevator.

"It would be Monday to Sunday, but I'll be there Tuesday and Wednesday." Harry stays on the omega's tail all the way to the apartment.

"Are you part of it?" Louis lets them inside, and locks the door behind them.

"Yeah. It's a grade." The alpha mumbles. "I submitted my best work."

"So, I'm going to see myself?" Louis clarifies, and heads for the kitchen to eat a snack as he tries to figure out something for dinner.

"Well, yeah, but I've shown you most of the pieces already." Harry follows him, but slumps a little when Louis keeps his back to him as he makes a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Then why should I go— Oh." The omega jumps back slightly when he turns around to find Harry trapping him against the counter. "Hi."

"Can you look at me when we're talking?" Though it sounds more like a demand than a request, Harry's eyes and voice are soft and he's pouting like a child so it leaves no room for Louis to get defensive. Instead, the omega stops his hectic energy and nods. "Good. I really appreciate it."

Neither speak after that. They just stare at each other, and Louis blushes as he tries to maintain it. Usually, he looks away first because he always sees a fire in Harry's eyes that travels to the pit of his stomach.

"Will you go?" Harry asks, and Louis nods. The alpha takes his hand, and sucks the peanut butter from his finger. "Good. Thank you."

His actions start it off. Within minutes, the sandwich is forgotten as Harry pins Louis to the kitchen floor. Both of them are half-dressed as the alpha practically folds him in half, and relentlessly pounds him. Louis claws Harry's back through his shirt, and lets the alpha remark his body since the ones from before don't seem to be good enough.

After knotting on the wooden tiles, the omega is carefully moved to the bathroom. He relaxes against Harry's chest as he hears the shower turn on, and wiggles a little with an agitated pout.

"You know to pull out." He growls, but keeps his eyes closed. The warm water hits his back, causing goosebumps, and Harry gently rubs his skin.

"Sorry." The alpha whispers, and Louis hopes that Harry didn't catch his heart skipping a beat just like he may or may not hear the alpha's heart beating faster. Unlike other alphas Louis has been with, Harry isn't argumentative. Where they would blame Louis for not being mindful of condoms, Harry quickly accepts the blame. Where they got jealous of the constant gazes Louis got at the strip club, Harry ignores it in favor of appreciating his art and body.

So much, even down to the little things, separate this college kid from the grown men Louis has been with. Perhaps that's why, deep down, Louis isn't really upset about being knotted raw and even a little a happy at the thought of having Harry's pups.