The Unknown Parcel

No One POV
Humans, Werewolves, Vampires, Witches there are many creatures existing in this world.....
But humans do they even know these creatures exists......
"There are many things that humans do not know and will never know" it was a saying in the kingdom of vampires but soon enough this is going to change....

A prophecy was made that 4 girls will come and change the attitude of the kindom's royals....but the royalty ignored it.....

Girls POV
Jisoo just arrived her home tired.....
The girls look at her with the most hopeful expressions they could have but Jisoo just sigh and look down...

Rosè- so he said the same thing...
Jisoo- yeahhh, you're capable of this job but you do not have experience.
She said mimicking the CEO of the company she just came from...

Lisa- If no one will give us job then how will we have experience....
She said gritting her teeth as all the girls plop on the couch and sigh...
Jennie- Our savings are going to finish we need to find a job soon...

As the girls were discussing this, a knock was heard on the door..
Lisa- I will check...
She said and lazily walked to the door, she opened the door but found no one, she looked down and found a parcel....

From unknown...
She took it and went inside, the girls look at her lazily but soon their expressions changed into curious and confused one..

Rosè- Did someone order something??
Jennie- We don't even have money for food why would we order something.
Jisoo- Let's open it.
Lisa took the box and placed it on the centre table...

They open it and found a letter..
Jennie took the letter and read it a loud...

We are pleased to inform you that you are accepted to work as caretaker....
Your monthly salary will be 1 million won each...
You need to reach at XXX till tomorrow morning if you accept our offer...
Thank you

Jennie- From unknown...
Rosè- Do you think someone is pranking us...
Jisoo- According to the address it's it the outskirts of the country...
Lisa- And who applied for a job as caretakers???
Jennie- Well look at the salary man we are broke right now!!
Rosè- Well let's just go and check tomorrow alright....