Queen and the Heirs

Previously,
Kai- Great we have a minute spare...

Present,
All the four girls were now standing in a line right in front of the room's door while the boys were standing beside them with their eyes wandering on the door.

Taehyun- Noonas when the Queen comes in please give her a nice 90° bow and just agree to whatever she says.

Lisa- Ohk I guess.
Just when Lisa finished her sentence the door was opened by a male worker, he opened the door bowed, and left...
Seeing this the girls got ready to bow.

Just then they saw a lady entering the room, they immediately bowed down while the boys looked at the girls in shock.

Yeonjun- Noona it is the queen's personal maid stand up fast...

He whisper yelled at the silly girls while all of the girls stood up panicked...

Jisoo- Annyeonghaseyo...

She said and again bowed down after seeing women in her 50s looking at them weirdly, the way she was dressed anyone could tell that she was the queen, behind her stood a pair of men and women who were barely able to control their laughter...

Soobin- Your majesty...

Soobin said and bowed as all the boys followed him, while the queen just hummed in response...

Queen- So these are the girls you found to be the personal maids of your future rulers??

Hands clasped behind her tightly, her face held no expressions at all as she scanned the four nervous girls in front of her making them look at the boys...

Yeonjun- Yes your majesty they are talented and will do all the work assigned to them properly.

Queen- Hmm, so are you guys, pure-blooded vampires??
Jennie- Ne??
Taehyun- Ne, they are absolutely pure-blooded vampires...
Queen- What are your ages??
Rose- Well we are coll---
Beomgyu- They are in their early 20s...
Queen- Why do you want to do this job??
Kai- Actu--
Queen- LET THEM SPEAK WILL YOU...

She yelled at TXT's faces scaring the girls but they tried keeping their expressions calm while the boys just look down embarrassed, the queen then turned her gaze to the girls, her eyebrows raised asking for the answer to her question...

Jisoo- We are in need of money your majesty, our parents are not in the health to go out and work, we need to support them...

Queen- Hmm alright you guys will meet the future heirs in a few, they will be choosing their personal maids themselves and BEHAVE in front of them...

She said making sure her words were clear to the girls and then finally left followed by her personal maid and advisor...
The moment she left all the boys and girls fell to the floor and sigh...

Lisa- My goodness I could have died in that suffocating atmosphere.
Rose-Now I know exactly why these poor boys are scared of her...
She said and all of them agreed with what she said...

Jisoo- But I have a few questions.
Soobin- Please feel free to ask...

Jisoo- Okay Why did you tell her we are pure-blooded vampires and didn't let us tell that we are college students, in the letter it said that you need caretakers but the queen said personal maids why???

She bombed the 5 boys with questions.

Yeonjun- Let me, So first because humans are not allowed in the Vampires Kingdom we told her that you all are pure-blooded vampires if not you would have probably been executed till now, second there are no colleges here just public libraries where people go and learn, and third over here caretaker and personal maid mean the same thing soo yeah.