The rooms...

Previously,

Tae- The cat face, he said and winked at her but she just made a disgusted face...

Jungkook- The long legs.

Present,

After the so-called choosing of personal maids, the queen and the heirs left the great hall and the queen ordered her advisor and personal maid to convey all the necessary information to the girls and to show them their rooms...

Advisor- Annyeonghaseyo, I am Hoseok nice to meet you...

He said offering his hand for a handshake which the girls gladly accepted, He had this beautiful and assuring smile that can make anybody trust him but the girls still kept their guards up because they can not just go around trusting someone they just met that too a vampire.

Maid- And myself Ji-Woo, nice to meet you...

The slightly older girl said wearing a similar smile on her beautiful face making the girls wonder if they are related or not...

Jhope- Yeah yeah she is my older sister, I can tell by your facial expressions what you are thinking...

He stated clearing the girl's doubt making the girls feel a little awkward but anyway they seemed the most genuine after TXT...

Jisoo- I think both of you don't know our names so let me, I am Jisoo, this is Jennie, Rose, and Lisa.

She introduced pointing towards each of the girls...

Ji-woo- Oh now let's get to the point, as I am a maid I know what basic things you need to do but I am not really sure what the heirs will make you do anyway make sure you do EVERYTHING you are asked to do...

She said her tone was somewhat alarming which made the girls shiver in fear for some reason, they looked at the siblings hoping to get some more information about their work.

Jhope- Stop scaring the girls noona, girls don't mind that it's just that we have been around the queen for far too long and have forgotten how to behave around people younger than us.

Ji-woo- I was just warning them to make sure they don't repeat the same mistake as the previous maids...

She explained shrugging her shoulders while all the boys looked at her with STFU faces and the girls looked at her with curious faces...

Soobin- I think it's time to show you your and heir's rooms...

Jhope- Yeah please follow me...

He said as he dragged Ji Woo with him in front of them, girls just followed them along with the boys, they walked for a couple of minutes before stopping in front of a giant door, it was black with a beautiful pattern on it, the girls were amazed the beauty of this palace...