Four years after Hazels disappearance

Hope was looking at a photo that she has found on the table. There was a girl on the picture who looked just a little younger than her but Hope was also on the photo but she was only young in the photo no older than 4. Klaus walked past Hope and noticed she was looking at the photo Hope turned around and saw her dad standing watching her. Klaus walked over towards Hope still watching the photo in Hopes hand.
"Dad who is this girl in the photo?"
Klaus looked Hope in the eye and kneeled down so he was the same height as her. Hope put the photo down onto the table and looked at Klaus in a confused sort of way.  Klaus looked a little upset and finally replied with
"The girl is your sister, she went missing 4 years ago and we can't find her we've been looking since she went missing but no luck"
Hope could see how upset her father was and hugged him. She recognised the girl but she didn't know that it was her sister. Hayley walked in with Rebekah and Elijah and they all saw Hope and Klaus hugging and could see that Klaus was upset. They walked over confused and Klaus stood up and Hope stood beside him, she looked back at the photo then looked at her mother and her aunt and uncle. Hayley looked behind Hope and saw the photo.
"Have you told her about Hazel Nik?"
Rebekah said in a quiet voice. Klaus nodded his head and then picked the photo up.
"Why can't we find her? Where could she be?"
You could tell Klaus was upset by the tone of his voice. Everyone looked at each other and then at Hope.
"Hope do you think you could help us do a locator spell?"
Hayley said while looking hopefully at her daughter. Hope thought for a moment then nodded her head. Everyone had a hopeful look on their face except Hope she was worried that if she could find her sister then everyone would be disappointed. It was late and everyone was getting tired so they agreed to do the spell tomorrow and Hope would be able to find the one thing that would bring the family happiness and joy. Hope thought that if she finds Hazel then her family will be complete and everyone would be happy.
"Goodnight Hope, don't worry love it's okay if you don't find her it just means we need to look harder" Klaus says as he kisses Hope on the head before leaving Hope to go to sleep. Hayley looks at Hope and hugs her and then leaves. The only thing Hope could think of was her sister and what if she couldn't find her.