Full moon

It was the next morning and Hazel woke up to Alaric banging on hers and Hopes bedroom door. Hazel woke up and opened the door.
"What do you want?"
Hazel said to Alaric while rolling her eyes when she realised Hope wasn't in her bed she had gone to go tell Klaus that she killed Roman.
"I want you to leave and come back after the full moon and not kill anymore students"
Alaric said while looking Hazel in the eye.
"Fine"
Hazel said and slammed the door in Alarics face and then mimicked him which Alaric didn't hear. Hazel got dressed then left and went home to her family. When she got to the house Hope, Klaus, Rebekah, Kol and Freya were all stood at the table talking and their heads turned when they saw Hazel. Klaus walked over to Hazel and hugged her. Hazel smiled at him and hugged him back. Hope looked at Hazel scared.
"Hope I won't hurt you stop being a wimp and hug me"
Hazel said and laughed after. Hope looked at Rebekah then walked over to Hazel and hugged her. Hazel smiled and hugged Hope back. Hope let go of Hazel and smiled at her.
"I will help you tonight love it's your first full moon"
Klaus said while looking at Hazel. Hazel looked at Klaus and smiled.

*the full moon*
Klaus took Hazel outside into the wood.
"This is how your mom would want you to do this. It will hurt but let it happen and don't fight it or it will hurt you more okay love?"
Klaus said looking at Hazel. Hazel nodded her head and smiled at Klaus. Hazel put her head down and when she picked her head up her eyes were yellow. Klaus stepped back and watched his daughter.
"Hazel you can do this"
Klaus said while watching her transform. She had finally finished her transformation and she looked at her dad.
"You feel free now don't you love? Go be free just remember come home after your transformation because you loose your clothes I will get Hope to leave you some clothes behind the house which is at the end of the wood okay?"
Klaus said smiling. Hazel nodded her head before running off on four legs which at first felt strange but after a little bit felt amazing.