4 years later

Hazel had settled in and her and Hope were both at the Salvatore school for the gifted. Hazel and Hope had made a few friends. Lizzie and Josie were Alaric's (the principal) twin daughters. They are siphoners. Hazel is now 15 and Hope is 14. It is Hazels birthday today. Hopes birthday is in a few months.
"Happy birthday Hazel!"
Hope said excited stood next to Hazels bed. Hazel just waking up looked and saw not one but three figures stood above her. It was Lizzie, Josie and Hope. Lizzie and Josie are three years younger than Hazel.
"Thanks but can't I have a lie in?"
Hazel said tired while sitting up and leaning her back against the wall. Hope looked at Hazel in the eye and shook her head. Josie and Lizzie just stood smiling at Hazel. They were only 12 nearly 13 and they were close to Hazel and Hope. Lizzie walked closer to Hazel and hugged her.
"Happy birthday Haz" (haz is pronounced hayz)
Hazel smiled at Lizzie and hugged her. Lizzie knew that Hazel thought of her as an equal not as the principals daughter or as the one who has episodes. Hazel thought that despite Lizzie and Josie's young age they are both smart and good at magic. Josie, Lizzie and Hope had all been helping Hazel with her magic.
"Thank you Lizzie and Hope I'll get up now"
Hazel smiled at Lizzie and Josie then looked at Hope and laughed a little. Hazel stood up and walked over to her wardrobe before turning around to her friends and her sister. The twins and Hope walked over to Hazel to help her pick out an outfit. They knew why she looked over at them. Josie pointed at a dress which was red. Lizzie and Hope looked at her and nodded their heads.
"This one Hazel. We'll leave come to mine and Lizzies dorm when your ready"
Josie said before dragging Hope and Lizzie out of the room. Hazel laughed a little and smiled at Josie.
"thank you Jo"
Josie shut the door behind her. Hazel got dressed and straightened her hair and put a little makeup on. Hazel then walked to Lizzie and Josie's dorm room. Hazel knocked on the door and smiled when Josie opened the door. Hazel walked in to see Lizzie and Hope sat on the bed talking. They went silent then looked over at Hazel.
"You look amazing Hazel"
Hope said with a smile. Hazel walked over to Lizzie and Hope and they stood up. Josie walked over. Lizzie hugged Hazel and Josie and Hope joined in. Hope smiled at Lizzie and Josie before saying
"Me and Hazel are going home for a few days but you two are welcome whenever you want and we will celebrate Hazels birthday just us four when we are back"
Hazel looked at Lizzie and Josie and hugged them again. Hope smiled at Hazel.
"Please visit if you can"
Hazel said looking at Lizzie and Josie. They both nodded their heads. Hope and Hazel walked out the door smiling because they knew that they are going to see their family.