Hayley

Klaus gets out of his car and Elijah gets out of the other side. Klaus starts walking towards the house then turns around and sees Elijah.
"What are you doing here?"
Klaus says while looking at Elijah
"I'm protecting my family"
Elijah says proudly while snapping a piece of wood in half. Elijah throws the wood at Klaus but Klaus dodges it.
"They're your family?"
Klaus said shocked and confused. Elijah just stands there looking at Klaus.
"Hazel is in there"
Klaus said hoping it would make Elijah help Klaus and hurt whoever is in there because they were hurting Hazel and Hayley (Hayley is married to Klaus but Elijah loves her)
"It's not my problem"
Elijah says shrugging his shoulders as if he couldn't care less and Klaus realised he didn't remember the pain he went through when Hazel was missing.
"What about Hayley? You loved her"
Klaus said looking Elijah in the eye knowing his brother loved his wife. Klaus was willing to say anything to get his wife and daughter home safe.
"The women I love has a brother in there and you're not going in"
Elijah said looking at klaus
"Which shows how little you remember your old life because if you did you'd know there is no way you can stop me"
Klaus said while his eyes turned yellow and veins appeared underneath his eyes. Klaus vamp speeds at Elijah.
*inside the house*
"But you said if they just bound their werewolf side"
Roman said looking at Greta
"Klaus Mikaelson was bound but found a way to break it, there is always loopholes and we can not afford anymore hybrids"
Greta said looking at Hayley then back at Roman. Roman looked around then looked at the floor behind him and he saw Hazel laid on the floor he was unsure whether she had passed out or whether she was dead.
"What did you do to her?"
Roman said beginning to get angry at Greta because he loved Hazel and he only brought her to meet Greta because she is his mother and thought she wouldn't hurt Hazel. Roman knelt down at the side of Hazel and started to shake her to try and wake her up.
"Hazel"
Roman said in a panicked voice. Hayley moved her hand into the sunlight and it sizzled so she moved it back to the side of her so she didn't burn. Greta was watching Roman.
"It's easier for her this way"
Greta said looking at Roman knelt beside Hazel. Roman stood up and stood in front of Greta.
"I don't understand what's happening here"
Roman said looking at Greta. Greta placed both of her hands onto Romans shoulders.
"If we want peace, we cannot allow an apex predator to exist"
Greta said looking at Roman. Greta moved her hands away from Romans shoulders and walked towards a little bucket that was on the ground and picked up the wooden stake that was inside it. Roman realises what Greta wants him to do. Greta wants him to kill Hazel. Hayley looks up at Roman then looks at the floor. Greta walks back over to Roman and tries to force him to hold the stake.
"You know in your heart this is the right thing to do show me you believe"
Hazel said still trying to force the stake into his hand. Hayley looks back up at Roman and Greta watching her trying to force the stake into his hand so he will kill Hazel. Hayley stands up and leans against the corner so that she won't fall because of how weak she is.
"Roman you don't have to do this. She's not a werewolf or a hybrid she's your friend and you care about her I know you do"
Hayley said looking at Roman. What Hayley didn't know was that Roman loved Hazel and he really didn't want to kill her. Roman looked over at Hazel laid on the floor and Greta looks at him.
"Please mom, please don't make me do this please"
Roman said with a heart breaking voice that sounded as if he was about to start crying you could tell that he loved Hazel and would rather die than kill her.
" give that to me"
Greta said annoyed at Roman. She didn't want to have to kill Hazel herself but she had to because Roman was too caring to do it for her. Greta snatched the stake that she had forced into Roman's hand and raised her arm about to stake Hazel. Hayley vamp speeded across the room and shoved Greta into the wall and knocked the stake out of her hand so she couldn't stake Hazel. Greta slaps Hayley as hard as she could causing Hayley to loose grip on her and let her go. Roman rushed to Hazels side and held her head up still trying to wake her up. Greta pushed Hayley into the wall and held her by the throat but not very forcefully because Hayley pushed her arm away from her throat but then Greta pushed Hayley into the other wall and held her up by her throat so this time it was causing Hayley enough pain that she didn't have the strength to hit her arm away. Klaus then barged through the door and Hayley and Greta both looked at him then Elijah came up behind Klaus with a wooden stake and stabbed him in the back. Klaus fell onto his knees in pain. Elijah moved out of the way of the door and closed it.
"Elijah"
Hayley said hopefully while looking at Elijah. Elijah stared cluelessly at Hayley having no memory of who she was. Elijah grabs the stake that he put in Klaus's back and twisted it. Klaus screams in pain. Elijah leaves Klaus and looks for Roman and finds him holding you in his arms trying to wake Hazel up.
"Roman"
Elijah said stood in the doorway looking at him then Elijah look one look at Hazel and then he looked back at Roman. Hayley still pinned against the wall watches Elijah making sure he doesn't hurt you. Elijah walks over to Roman and puts his hand on his back reassuringly.
"Are you okay?"
Elijah says to Roman still having his hand on his back. Elijah moves his hand when he realises that he isn't going to get a response from Roman and Elijah steps back and just watches him. Greta laughs a little realising Hayley isn't concentrated on her she's too busy making sure that Hazel was okay. Greta puts her hand inside Hayley's chest and Hayley let's put a scream. Klaus tries to move so he can help Hayley but he can't so he looks up at her in pain then he moves his head so he's looking at the floor again because he just can't stand to see Hayley in pain. Hayley looks over at Klaus and realises she has to win this battle herself. Klaus can't move and Elijah won't help her because he doesn't remember her. Greta moves her hand around Hayley's chest to find her heart. Hayley takes one more look at Klaus but this time Klaus is starting to move a little. Hayley looks over at Hazel in Roman's arms then closes her eyes. Hayley turned her humanity off. Greta looked at Hayley and then let out a scream of pain when Hayley twisted her arm and got Greta's arm out of her chest. Hayley took one last look at Hazel and Klaus before she held Greta and ran towards the door and throwing her and Greta on to the ground. Klaus fights through the pain and gets the stake out and stands up and sees Greta and Hayley were in flames. He couldn't save Hayley.
"No"
Klaus shouts at he sees Hayley on fire. Elijah runs over and sees Greta and Hayley in flames. Klaus looked at Elijah angry and then put his head down trying not to cry because he had just lost his wife and Elijah didn't stop her from being killed even though he could have. Klaus walks back inside and goes to Hazel and sits next to her.

The lost Mikaelsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें