Roman

Hazel found Roman while on a walk. Roman looked at Hazel and smiled and waved at her. Hazel looked around and walked over to Roman. Roman smiled at Hazel then Hazel punched him.
"What was that for Hazel?"
Roman said looking confused at Hazel and rubbing his shoulder where she had punched. Hazel looked disgusted at him and grabbed his arm then dragged him into the basement of the Salvatore school and locked the door.
"Will you tell me what the punch was for or not?"
Roman said still confused. Hazel grabbed his arms and tied them to the ceiling and then tied his ankles to the floor. They were in the Chamber that was in the basement that was made if anyone got too out of hand. Hazel took her bag off of her shoulder and put it onto the floor she opened the bag up and placed each weapon she had onto the floor. Hazel had stakes, knifes and more. Roman looked scared at Hazel. Roman looked at Hazel and asked her once again
"Why did you punch me?"
Hazel ignored him once again and took the knife and cut his shirt and jumper and took them off him.
"So you like me do you?"
Roman said hopeful
"Don't be pathetic and gets your hopes up"
Hazel said in a voice that made Roman scared of her. Hazel punched him again but this time in the stomach. Hazel grabbed once last thing out of her bag. It was a bottle full of blood it was there in case she was some how turned into a vampire and needed blood but she was going to use it to make Roman annoyed because when he gets thirsty and needs to feed he can't and the bottle of blood with make him go crazy or she hopes so anyway. She grabbed the knife and began stabbing him and everytime he screamed in pain she smiled. She knew what she was doing was wrong and she shouldn't but it was one step closer to getting revenge on everyone who caused her mothers death. She had two people on her hit list. Roman. Elijah. Roman was first because she found him first. Roman screamed for help but no one could hear him which made Hazel happier because she knew no one could stop her. It had been three days and she was still torturing Roman.
"Hazel please"
Hazel smiled and grabbed the stake from the floor.
"This is for my mother"
She said as she drove the stake into his chest and watched as he died. Hazel untied him from the chains and realised that she had activated her werewolf curse but she didn't care she had gone one step closer to getting revenge for her mother. Hazel dragged his body up to the school and turned around and saw Hope stood behind her.
"What have you done Hazel?"
Hope said shocked at what she could see. Hazel smiled at tilted her head at Hope and replied with
"I killed him"
Hazel laughed and walked out side and dug a whole then threw Roman's body into it and then covered it back up with mud but she made sure she dug a deep enough hole so no one would find it for a long time. Hazel walked back inside and Hope stood and looked at Hazel.
"You've activated your werewolf curse. I've got to tell Mr Saltzman because tomorrow is a full moon and I'm going to tell dad"
Hope said before running off to Alarics room, it was nearly midnight so everyone was asleep. Hazel shrugged her shoulders because she didn't care. Her next target was Elijah but in the moment she realised that Elijah was with Antoinette Hazel decided Antoinette had to suffer too.