𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

The average life expectancy in the USA is around 78 years

The average life expectancy in the USA is around 78 years. I died when I was 21. We all know accidents happen everyday, some can be avoidable, some we do on purpose, some we don't mean to happen. I'm talking things like car crashes, diseases, and in some cases suicide. Unfortunately for me my way of dying was by going to a party that was supposed to be a celebration. The night started with jokes and laughs but ended with blood and corpses. I was one that had passed away that night, so of course I was zipped in a body bad ready to be taken to the morgue. That was until I woke up. And I woke up with a rather large scratch on my arm.

I'm fully aware of all things supernatural such as vampires, werewolves and even witches, but I had never heard such things of zombies. Like how vampires can be recreated, so can zombies, and that doesn't lie with things like drinking blood or voodoo spells. All it takes is a scratch, even the smallest one. Then you have to die. The venom that is produced from the scratch is what makes you a zombie, it reacts with your human blood and then you wake up with pale white skin and white hair. 

Some side effects of being a zombie don't just come with physical and mental changes, but also it changes your appearance. When I was human I used to have dark hair, I had almost sun - tanned skin, and my eyes were a lot lighter than before the events. Now, as a zombie, I have platinum white hair, pale skin and darker eyes. No matter how many times I attempted to dye my hair back to a similar colour to it's natural one, the next day it would be back to a bleach blonde you could see from a mile away.

And that's when I decided to move. With all this change happening to me it was impossible to stay in character and pretend everything was normal around my family and my fiancé. So I swapped my job as a nurse and moved six hours away from my family home and to Mystic Falls where I got a job in the morgue.

Being a zombie sounds like something that only includes all bad side effects. Sometimes you shouldn't believe all the cartoons on TV. When I eat a brain, I have the power to absord their memories, letting me know what happened before the person died, whether it was a natural death or it was something else, I'd know by visions.

When I don't get enough brains, I basically turn into what happens when a vampire doesn't get enough blood, except I don't get weaker, I get stronger. Too strong to the point where I can destroy anything and everything which is why I keep a diary of how many I eat, so I know when to and when not to eat brains. 

I've been a zombie for roughly 3 years now, I know pretty much everything about what being a zombie is all about, so how about we move to Mystic Falls...

... For the past few months I've been getting the same visions, although they were all labeled as animal attacks only I knew different. They were vampires, I could tell by the veiny eyes and sharp fangs, the only issue is I didn't know who they were - I only got a face.

A man with brown hair, his strong facial features stood out, he looked almost evil when he was drowned in the blood. He looked as if he couldn't stop, not until the heads fell off the human.