𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"How much litres of bourbon do you go through daily?" I ask Damon rhetorically as he refilled his glass for what felt like the millionth time.

"So, how long have you been a zombie Jade", Damon asked, ignoring my question as he took a seat again.

"How long have you been a vampire?" I ask, sarcasm laced in my tone just like he did with me.

"Over a century", he said, gulping his drink.

"A few years", I say, answering his before question.

"Here", the Bennet witch said, walking in while opening and flicking through some pages of a thick book, then pointing to a certain piece of text, "Zombies were pronounced instinct in the early 1800s, but since then there has been multiple sightings of zombie - like creatures. It is still unknown if zombies still exist or not. The following traits are what zombies are commonly seen with: discoloured, ghostly skin; white hair, coldness to the touch; dark eyes; and surprisingly little to no body hair?", Bennet said, almost in a questioned tone as she read off the sheet of paper that was found in the book.

"All accurate, because I'm a zombie", I say, Damon turned to me, folding his arms.

"So why have we hardly heard of your kind?" Damon asked.

"Because my kind is very nearly extinct. I think I'm one out of 5 left on the planet", I say, almost proudly.

The little friend group look between each other in a little huddle, saying things, talking with their eyes.

"Have any family?" Damon asked, almost as if we were in an interrogation room.

"Why?" I ask.

"Just answer the question, ask - hole", he says, making me tilt my head in confusion, understanding the 'joke' but not finding it funny. 

"A sister, Selene, and my mother, Jane. I don't have a father and my brother died when I was 14", I say, feeling as if I'm spilling my life story to a bunch of strangers, I mean I technically was.

"How did your brother die?" Stefan asks.

"Didn't complete transition", I say, clearing my throat.

"Where's you're sister?" Damon asked.

"She's around, a little bit like a boomerang actually. You send her away and she just comes right back around", I sigh, looking down at the floor with a smile.

"And your mother?", Caroline asks.

"Yeah we don't talk about her", I say, looking up to them all, they share a look between each other before looking away.

"Why not?" Damon urged.

"We just don't", I snap back, making Damon and everyone else back away from the question.

"Okay, touchy subject?" Damon asked, bugging me.

I give him a glare before looking away.

"Where's your mother, I don't see her", I muttered, then realising that wouldn't help since he's a vampire with supernatural hearing.

Damon simply rolled his eyes, ignoring my comment.

"Are we done now?" I ask, needing to get out of there.

Damon looks to Stefan, then back to me.

"Go on", Damon said, "but before you do go, I need to know if you're sticking around".

"You mean if I'm staying in Mystic Falls for good?", I asked, he nodded, I looked around to the people looking at me, awaiting my answer, I shrugged, "I don't know, this place seems fun, I'd hate to leave so soon".

I give him a short smile before turning on my heel and walking out of the house, leaving everyone in there to question who exactly I was and what I was capable of.

a/n

a filler chapter so early in the storyy?? whattt!!

yeah sorry i had little to no ideas for this chapter lmao but i'll have more chapters out soon hopefully but i have skl and i am superrr tired loll :)