💜 Rules

A/n pov:

Jungkook was telling Tae the rules to obey while he was in little space,

Jungkook:

Rule no. 1) No cursing
Rule no. 2) No talking back to daddy
Rule no. 3) Follow Directions the first time it is said, which means no arguing, whining or sassiness.

As jungkook was listing the rules carefully word by word, Tae listened to it hoping not to miss anything.

Tae: But hyung I can't help my sassiness! It's born with me.

Tae said and flipped his imaginary long hair making Jungkook chuckle with amusement. He pulled the little to his chest making him blush since jungkook was shirtless and he was just in his bathrobe.

Tae: Hyung can't you put on a shirt?

He asked and, Jungkook shook his head. Not that he didn't like it, but it distracted him enormously, but little did he know it was the main motive for Jungkook being shirtless.

Jungkook: Taste your own medicines baby. You tease me I'll tease you. As simple as that.

He said with a smirk. Then he continued his rules.

Jungkook: rule no. 4) Be honest to me, tell me if something is wrong and don't hide anything from me. Daddy don't like liars do you get me?

He asked looking straight into Tae's oh so innocent eyes. Tae nodded his head making jungkook groan.

Jungkook: Always use your words angel.

He said sternly as the dominance oozed out from his voice.

Tae: Okay hyung

He mumbled with a pout trying not to shiver at the elder s' gaze. Jungkook pecked Tae s' pouty lips which made him giggle.

Jungkook: And no interrupting when I speak.

Tae mumbled a yes in his monotonous voice.

Jungkook: Rule no. 5) No eating sweets, chocolate or junk food without asking Daddy.
Rule no. 6) No yelling or screaming
Rule no. 7) No messy bedroom and No missing bedtime
Rule no. 8) No skipping meal
Rule no. 9) No running around the house or running from stairs.
Rule no. 10) And call me Daddy all the time.

He finished the set of rules as a little smirk played on his lips. Tae couldn't help but gasp.

Tae: call you d-daddy all the time? N-no way!!!

He stuttered

Jungkook: Oh yes~ That's the punishment for being a big tease.

He said the devilish smirk never leaving his lips. Tae's reaction satisfied him. And on the other hand, Tae thought that This was going to be so embarrassing. Calling him daddy in Little space is different compared to big space. But jungkook showing his dominance excited him more,  but he decided not to say it out loud.

Tae: W-what if I break the last rule?

He asked. His tone was just above a whisper. Not that he didn't like to call him that but he was just shy to call him daddy in front of many people.

Jungkook: Oh you wouldn't like to break the rule if I say the consequences. And when did I say that is your last rule huh?

He said teasingly.

Tae: There are more rules left?

Jungkook: I'll keep adding them angel, so you better behave. Okay?

Tae mumbled a small okay. And the jungkook listed all the punishments. They were common punishments like time out, no sweets for a week, skipping ice cream dates and apology.