💜Mom Dad

A/n pov:

When hamzy who was in Lisa's arms saw tae she immediately wriggled out of her arms to go near her mama and kiss his cheeks and softly caress his hair just like how tae does when she is sleeping. Lisa just melted when she saw the cute girl's gestures.

Lisa: Aww baby~

She cooed at her with a smile and occupied one of the couches. After kissing him one more time. Then she waddled to Lisa and made grabby hands wanting to be lifted. Lisa lifted her and seated the little bean on her lap.

Hamzy: Lili mama noch eat fwood. An dada mad awt mama.

She said with a pout. The little bean noticed that her mama was not eating his food properly and her dada getting mad because of that. Liza sighed sadly.
She too heard her moms talking about tae not eating properly these few days.

Lisa: Don't be sad baby girl, we'll make mama eat properly okay?

She said as she caressed the little girl's soft hair with a sad smile.

Lisa: And we'll tell hobi samchon to come and see if he's sick ok? Then mama will be good.

She said and hamzy nodded with a pout, feeling sad that her mama was not feeling good these days.

Lisa: let's go and get you something to eat hmm?

She said and when she was about to get up she saw Ji-hoon, Lily, Jung-hoon entering.

Ji-hoon: Hey baby!!

Ji-hoon called once he saw hamzy and extended his hand to get hamzy from Lisa. But lily smacked his head.

Ji-hoon: mom!!

He groaned and rubbed his head. 

Lily: what did I tell you? Don't touch baby right after coming from work!!
Go and fresh up first!!

She scolded and that sound disturbed tae and made him shuffle and whine.
When lily, Jung-hoon and Ji-hoon saw the cute sleeping baby bear they cooed at how adorable he was.

Jung-hoon: honey don't shout. Tae is sleeping.

He said and stopped his wife from being so loud. Lily nodded her head and then told to Ji-hoon to first go and freshen up in a hushed tone.

Lily: He must be exhausted.

She said looking at tae who was sleeping. She made her way to him and kissed his forehead caressing his hair softly.

Jung-hoon: Don't worry honey. Our tae is very strong. He'll be fine.

He comforted his wife as he sat next to her. As they were sitting ren the head maid came to ask what dinner she should prepare and when she saw tae sleeping she smiled and told lily how tae came and requested her to give him ice cream and how hard it was for her to resist his cuteness and not give in to his request.

Ren: In the end, I mentioned that master Jungkook too told not to give anything from the fridge and that made him very mad. He went out of the kitchen after saying “let him come back, I'll teach him a lesson”

She said with a small smile and lily giggled at that. So tae was waiting for jungkook and fell asleep on the couch.

Lisa: Then jungkook's gonna have a hard time convincing tae.

Lisa said with a small laugh.

Lisa: This is gonna be entertaining!! Let me call Rosie and sang-hoonie

She said picking up her phone to call her siblings.

Jung-hoon: You'll are teasing my son too much!!

Lisa: Uncle I know you too enjoy the drama. Come on!!