❤ Q/A sessions

Jeon Jungkook~

1. s2omember: Why you so dumb sometimes? Like man, do not hurt taetae because I will take him away. And don't give me the bullshit he is yours or something, because jinmin won't tolerate there baby getting hurt and will help me😤

Jungkook: Don't you dare take my baby away from me if you don't want a fight!! And I never hurt him intentionally it's just my anger taking over me every time. And DON'T BRING THAT PARK MIDGET HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE A VIST TO MY BASEMENT!!

Tae: Kookie hyung come and cuddle me~ *grabby hands*

Jungkook: *melts the second hearing his baby's voice and runs faster than  Usain Bolt* yeah love~

2. Randomnfangirl33: Baby why don’t you use your coconut head?

Jungkook: First of all I'm not your baby *eye roll* and secondly I don't have a coconut head!!

3. shooky_kookie0901: Bunny I would like you to use your pretty little coconut head sometimes.

Jungkook: FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE I'M NOT A BUNNY!!!

Tae: Bunny hyung~ can you bring me a cup of mint choco ice cream!! Pwease~ * shows puppy eyes and cute pout*

Jungkook: *gulps eyeing tae's pout* Y-yes baby.

4. bounnopa: What you will do if you know that Jennie's baby is hamzy.......will you give hamzy back??

Jungkook: who the hell is Jennie!? And no I will never give my hamzy baby to anyone. She is Mine and tae's baby

*smiles warmly thinking about his two loves*

Kim Taehyung~

1. s2omember: Baby you so cute. Eat well and I will give you ice creams then, okie? And munchkin, you may wanna have a checkup 😊

Tae: *blushes softly* T-thank you.
I'll make sure to eat well. And promise that you won't tell jin hyung, jimin hyung and yuta hyung that you're gonna buy me ice cream okay?  *extends pinky finger*

2. Randomnfangirl33: Tae my baeeee is what are you naming your baby, better ask help from your aunties and a woman named cammy!!

Jungkook: *rolls up sleeves* Who is your bae? *triggered possessive bunny*

Tae: Hyung don't you dare scare my friend!!!

Jungkook: I was just asking a question taebaby *shows a whipped smile*

Tae: If kookie hyung agrees to adopt babies I would name them a name that ends with hoon.

3. @shooky_kookie0901: Taetae you are soooo cute . I would like to have a check up soon!!

Tae: Thank you *shyly fiddles with the hem of his tata mick pyjamas* and I'll make sure to visit hobi hyung's clinic I'm feeling sick these days. *pouts sadly*

4. bounnopa: My bubba, i want your cheeks to become like (fake love era).........and how you'll react if Jennie is infront you???

Tae: I'll try my best to eat healthy food and bring back my pretty cheeks!!
And if I meet my noona I would hug her and ask why she left me.

Sang-hoon~