Chapter 11 - Quirk training

Aizawa POV

They finished eating and tried to thank me for it, I denied them saying that's what a guardian should do normally.

"In about 2 hours, I will be taking you to the gym gamma for your quirk training, Nezu will be putting you into class soon enough," I replied and walked out the door.

Timeskip 2 hours

I walked back into dorm alpha and came to see if they were ready for their quirk training. "Izuku! Eri! Come over here, we're heading to gym gamma!" I yell out, "Coming!" I get a reply and hear footsteps coming.

Izuku came first with the gym uniform on, it fit him surprisingly well. Eri then came out with her mini-sized version, "Isn't she adorable?" Izuku asked and I just deployed a polite nod.

We then headed to the gym, waiting for us there is Ectoplasm. "Who is that?" asked Izuku, "This is Ectoplasm, a math teacher at UA, his quirk allows him to make clones that you can fight," I looked at both of them and they seemed to beam with happiness, did he know them.

"Hello, my name is Ectoplasm, I'm sorry but have we met somewhere before? You seem quite happy to see me..." Ectoplasm said I guess he noticed as well. "Oh, I'm sorry sir! We just heard you were a math teacher and... we really like math," responded Izuku.

"Ahh good! Math is a great thing, I hope to see you in my class one day, now let's begin!" Ectoplasm said and headed inside. Izuku and Eri walked in behind and were amazed, "Woow... it's so big..."

"Now demonstrate your quirks!" Ectoplasm said and Izuku walked up. He then held out his hand and a grenade appeared, he pulled the pin and threw it at the clone.

The resulting explosion... was underestimated. Izuku cracked the ground and residual green flames were left everywhere, the clone was obliterated.

"That's a lot of power... Can you turn it down? Excessive force isn't always needed," Izuku waited for a bit and then spoke up. "Sorry, I just couldn't do anything but this," he said with a sad smile.

"Don't lose hope! You will find out how to do it properly, I know it," he then turned to Eri. I got myself ready just in case.

"Remember Eri, first you throw a bucket, then you pour it slowly..." Izuku told her then stepped back. "What was that?" I asked him, "An analogy for her to use her quirk, picturing time as it is would be impossible. So I gave her the idea of a bucket you splash, then pour to adjust the power." "I see, well good."

Eri closed her eyes for a moment, then her horn grew a bit, which put me on guard. "Slight... turn!" she said and shot out a flash of energy. It all impacted the clone and turned it back into its initial mass, the ectoplasma.

"I-I did it! He didn't disappear!" she jumped in excitement, "Great job Eri!" Izuku yelled and hugged her, what a nice family.

Eventually, the time came for me to leave, afternoon classes were starting and Vlad king was coming over since he was done with work today.

"Take care Aizawa!" I heard from both of them before I left.

'What nice kids... if they ever get captured again...'

'I will... be a bit off the rules on hero standards'

Vlad king POV

So I finished my duties for my class, which led to eraser head asking me to take care of the rescued kids from the raid. I was sort of against it since I'm not good with kids, but they needed someone tough.

I stepped into gym gamma to see who they were and was a bit surprised at how young they looked.

"Hi Mr. Vlad king!" said a young voice, I looked at her.

She looked like a 6-year-old with off-white hair, and a horn from her head. She had red eyes and looked like she was just as happy as can be, not what I expected from a child who was kidnapped for years.

The other one was a lot older, probably as old as my class. He had green, bushy hair with some white strands scattered around. His eyes were... unique, to say the least, It's as if you took a green napkin and half-dipped it in ink. Like darkness consuming it, yet he was still smiling.

"Hello Teacher!" said the other one.

He definitely wasn't in the best condition, his eyes had a red tint around them, which isn't a good sign. His arms also had a lot of marks, but I guess I shouldn't address it.

"Hello, kids! Now would you start by introducing yourselves..." I said trying to be as friendly as possible.

"He's Izuku and she's Eri," I turned to see Ectoplasm there. "Ah, Ectoplasm! Would you mind telling me what I need to do?"

"Eri will train with me, you will train Izuku, his quirk allows him to make physical things from fire," he bluntly said.

"Ah ok, well then Izuku let's go to the other side,"

He nodded and we headed just north of the entrance.