Chapter 14 - Taken again

"Sorry, the big three have already booked the week," "Oh... Ok."

Eri POV

I'm in the infirmary looking at my brother, he apparently had a panic attack during quirk training. Luckily, Mr. Aizawa was there to calm him down.

The nurse tapped me on the shoulder, "Your brother doesn't have any injuries, he will just need a good night's rest," she said.

I breathed a sigh of relief, thank goodness he wasn't hurt anymore, I couldn't stand it.

"While your brother takes his nap, why don't we go get some food!" said Mirio.

I smiled at his tone, he really is a kind man.

"Yeah!" I responded. "Alright, let's try making caramel apples!" said Nejire.

I heard apple, which means it's good! But what is caramel?

"What is caramel?" I asked.

"Oh! You sweet child are about to have a great surprise ahead of you!" She responded and we headed to the kitchen in our apartment.

The smell was incredible, it was so tasty just to my nose... with apples?! I can't wait!

"Calm down Eri! Your stomping is going to wake Izuku," Mirio chuckled. "S-Sorry!" I said and sat back down on my chair.

Izuku was brought back to his room for rest, so I need to stay quiet.

"Now that the caramel is done and applied, we need them to cool down now," said Nejire.

"But I want aapless~" I groaned. "Now now, you need to wait, and don't worry... it will be worth it," said Mirio.

"They will be ready by tomorrow, so why not watch a movie?" said Nejire.

"Moo-viee?" I responded trying to figure out what that was. "You've never seen a movie?" asked Mirio.

"N-No..."

"Ah they are great things from the pre-quirk era, imagine a story being performed by people through a screen to you," said Mirio.

The explanation got me excited, "I wanna see a moo-vie!" I said.

A couple of minutes later, we were watching a movie about a girl with an ice quirk that she couldn't control.

At one point, a giant white monster came out of a forest, "AHHHH!" I yelled in fear.

"Eri! It's fine!" Nejire embraced me, "the monster won't hurt you, it's behind the screen," she said softly.

"Mirio, you should have known," she said angrily, "S-Sorry! I completely forgot that part!" he said apologetically.

The rest of the movie wasn't that scary, but I was crying when she accidentally froze her sister.

Mirio and Nejire comforted me, and I slowly closed my eyes as the sky got dark.

While I closed my eyes, I wasn't asleep because I couldn't wait for the apples, I was just trying to get them to leave.

They picked me up and left me in my bed, heh... My plan worked.

I waited 5 minutes for them to leave, then slowly got up and out of my bed, making sure to leave no noise in the process.

I went on the ground and slowly walked towards the wall, then I heard a crumbling sound.

A crumbling sound?

*CRASH*

The wall behind me fell apart, with two figures in the dust.

I was terrified. Who were these people?! Were they, villains? Was it him?

I need to run. I need to leave.

"There is the child..." said a calm voice from purple smoke.

I was frozen, I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything.

"This is the brat that birdman was so obsessed with?" said a voice from a man covered in hands.

I can't move, help, Help, HELP!

"Using her, we could theoretically kill any hero..." the smoke spoke again.

Why am I falling? Where is the floor? Where did it go?

"AHHHHH!" I screamed as the purple smoke consumed me. Where am I going?

"IZUKU!"