Chapter 17 - Super Move

Aizawa POV

I internally sighed, who spread the word of my classes now.

"I've been trying for three hours! I just can't make it work!" he was really angry.

"Hey calm down, take a deep breath," I said.

Then for some reason, there was a moment of silence.

...

"Aizawa."

"Yes?"

"You're a genius"

"What?"

Izuku then signified me to stand behind him, why? I'm not sure.

"I guess I should name it something childish, as everyone does," he said and held out his hand in front of him.

The air started to feel warmer, and then as I looked at Izuku he said:

"DRAGON DEMISE!!!!"

Looking in front of us, there was a rampage of green flames. A monsoon of power straight out of Izuku's hand.

After the storm calmed, Izuku wasn't bouncing with joy, he just smiled and then walked away to train his newfound attack.

"I'll be ready for tonight," he said.

"R-Right."

Izuku POV

The clock strikes 11, it's time for the raid.

"Eri... I will save you. And I will never let you go again."

I hear a knock on the door and head to the entrance, I've got some sports clothing on with a bulletproof vest as a slight defense.

Aizawa took me to a small truck that we were taking to the raid. The big three were with us, but I didn't listen to what they said. There were also other heroes, but I paid no mind.

After about an hour, the truck stopped and we all got off.

Aizawa was explaining that the apartment was small and that it was about 100 meters ahead.

He also said that I would be the first to attack which made me smile, but a lot of other people were surprised.

"Wait you're first?" said Mirio.

"Are you sure you should put yourself in danger?" asked Nejire.

"I-I a-also think t-that's a bit m-much..." mumbled Tamaki.

I sighed and spoke, "I was careless enough to let my sister be kidnapped, I will go first, and I will tear down the whole building." I spoke with fierce venom, which they and everyone else felt, and stopped speaking.

As we approached the building, I put my hands back to signify them to stop moving. After some turning heads, they moved to another side to attack.

I smiled and prepared myself.

1, 2

I took in a large breath.

3, 4

I pulled my hands back.

5, 6

I thought of my sequence and closed into a fist.

7

I prepared all my thoughts, and throw my arm forwards.

8

I command my flame to not harm living beings.

9

The arm goes forward, I open my hand, the spark begins

10

"DRAGON DEMISE!"

Eri POV

When I came back to my senses, I was in an empty room with a bed.

I didn't know where I was, but I am in danger.

The villains who captured me are just talking outside, what do they want? Were they working with him? But he was arrested!

I'm panicking, what do I do? Is my brother ok? Where am I?