CHAPTER 1

Y/n was here at her school , she went inside and was arranging her locker , she put all her stuff inside and turned around just to see her best friend (regina) looked at y/n in a weird way and said something to her minions (mel and grace),(y/n calls them minions because they are always with regina doing everything she tells them to do).

she just shrugged it off and went towards her class room, as it was time for her class.

she went and sat in her seat, regina sat behind y/n . Teacher entered the class , everyone greeted her , while the teacher was teaching regina tapped y/n's shoulder . 

"What?" y/n asked.
"Who was that yesterday with you in the park ?"she asked y/n in a angry tone.
"Oh , she is my cousin." Y/n said
"What were you doing with her, huh?" She whisper yelled.
"We met after a long time , so we decided to go to the park and hang out." Y/n explained.

The teacher turned around and saw y/n talking to regina.

"Y/N" the teacher yelled.

Y/n turned around and saw her teacher fuming in anger.

"Yes ma'am."
"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DISTURB MY CLASS ?"she yelled at y/n.
"Ma'am I was just -" y/n was trying to explain but the teacher cut her off.
"JUST SHUT UP , LEAVE THE CLASS ROOM NOW". She yelled again.

Y/n didn't want to get in trouble , so y/n left the classroom.

Y/n came outside , and peeked inside the class and saw Regina laughing with her friends.

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH

It was lunch time , y/n went to the cafeteria to have her lunch.
she went and sat in one of the empty table , then a girl came to her.

"Hi , umm can I sit hear?". the girl asked y/n
"Yes , of course." Y/n said as she sat down
"I am Karina , and you?". She asked y/n
"I am y/n" Y/n said.
"Are you new here?" Y/n asked Karina.
"Yes. "she said

Y/n and Karina were talking having a good time , but the thing y/n didn't know that someone was watching her, And it was Regina.

Regina got really jealous, so she came near them both and poured water on karina. Both y/n and karina were shocked

Y/n looked at regina 

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ? REGINA ." y/n yelled
"Why are you sitting with her ? Aren't you supposed to be sitting next to me. "Regina said
"What is with you regina? Why do you always have to ruin everything. "Y/n said
"I am your best friend so you should sit with me ." Regina said.
"Why are you acting so childish regina?"y/n said .
"I am not child-" she was about to say some thing but y/n cut her off.
"You know what forget it ." Y/n said and left from there.

She had 2 more classes , so she went to her locker to take some books and attended her classes.

After finishing the classes she went back to her home .

after reaching her home

y/n's mom wasn't home so she made herself something to eat and went to her room .
she sat on her bed and was scrolling through social media. Then she got a call from Regina.

y/n picked up the call
(on the phone)

"hel-" y/n was about to say something.

"Before you say anything, I am sorry for today, I didn't mean to do that ."Regina said