part-7

They both fininsh cleaning the room. Taehyung looks at the time and realises its time for him to leave, He looks at y/n and......
"Y/n it's time for me to leave" Taehyung said
"Oh it's 10am already." Y/n said in a sad tone.
"Will you come to the airport?" Taehyung asked.
"Yeah i would love to." Y/n said with a small smile on her face.
Taehyung left to bring his luggage, after he came down with his luggage he hugged his mom and said "Bye mom, i will miss you. I wish you could come to the airport". "Me too my son, but i have some work." Y/n's mom said in a sad tone.

"TAE! Y/N! come let's go we are getting late" Y/n's dad yelled from outside.
"COMING DAD!" Both yelled back.
they left.

TIME SKIP At the airport

"Bye dad" Taehyung said hugging his dad.
"Bye son, call me after you reach Seoul." Y/n's dad said hugging back.
"Bye y/n" Taehyung said before he could hug her y/n hugged him tightly.
"I will miss you so much taetae" y/n said breaking the hug.
"I will miss you too y/n" Taehyung said. "Y/nie, good luck for your exams and have a nice graduation party, Bye",He added.
"Bye taetae" she waved her hand, he waved back.

Y/n and her dad get inside the car and drove off. Y/n's dad noticed that she was sad that her brother was leaving after all he came after two years.
"Y/n I know that you are sad because your brother is leaving but soon before you know it he will be back". Y/n's dad said.
"Yeah appa i know that too, but i was really hoping that he would stay for my graduation". Y/n said.
"It's Okay, now let's go and have some icecream to light up your mood, okay?" Y/n's dad said.
"Okay". Y/n said.
They both go to the icecream parlour and have her favourite icecream, they both come back home.

2 DAYS LATER
Y/n was studying for her finals exams which start tomorrow, after studying for hours she finally was done.Y/n was really confident that she will score good marks.

NEXT DAY
Y/n is getting ready for school, she came downstairs to have breakfast.
"Y/n , good morning sweetie". Y/n's mom said.
"Good morning mom". Y/n said.
After finishing her breakfast, she told her mom that she was leaving.
"Bye mom". Y/n said.
"Bye sweetie good luck" Y/n's mom said.
"Thank you ma" Y/n said.

"Y/n are you leaving for school?" Y/n's dad asked while fixing his tie.
"Yes appa". Y/n said.
"I am going for work early today so i will drop you off at school." Y/n's dad said. They both leave the house and y/n's dad drops her at her school. Y/n writes the exam very well. But little does she know Regina has something else planned for y/n.
After everyone left the school, regina and grace plan to destroy y/n again.
"Grace that newbie in history class what's her name?".Regina said.
"You mean Olive?" Grace said.
"Yes, we need her to do something for us, Call her and tell her to come to school now". Regina said with an evil look on her face.
"Okay". Grace said.
Olive arrives at school and see grace coming towards her.
"Why did you ask me to come now?" Olive asked having no clue on what regina and grace are upto.
"Come with me". Grace said while taking olive to regina.