part-9

"What are you saying sir? y/n would never fail in any subject." Y/n's dad said.
"Mr. Kim she failed in math". Principal said.
"But y/n is really good at math, how is this possible? Y/n do you have any explanation?". Y/n's mom said.
"Mom dad, i wrote all my exams really good, i dont know how i failed in math." Y/n said.
"Sir we believe our daughter, i think you should check the CCTV footage to see what exactly happened." Y/n's dad said.
"I don't think anyone would do such thing but if you have the doubt that someone would do something, let's check the footage." Principal said.
The principal checked the footage on his computer and turns out someone changed the papers.
"You were right Mr. Kim someone did change the papers, i am really sorry for troubling you, and i will make sure that this person will get punished." Principal said.
"It's Okay principal sir, we will be going now." Y/n's dad said.

Y/n's parents and y/n leave the office, but y/n goes back to the principal's office to ask something.

"Excuse me, principal sir can i ask you something?"Y/n said.
"Y/n, yeah sure." Principal said.
"Who is the person that changed the papers?" Y/n asked.
"Olive changed the papers." Principal said.
"Olive? Why would she do this?, anyway thank you sir." Y/n said.

She left the school and went back home.

A FEW DAYS LATER

"Y/n, I got good news for you." Y/n's mom said.
"What is it mom?" Y/n asked.
"They found your exam papers." Y/n's mom said.
"WHAT REALLY? Finally, i was so worried if i was gonna graduate or not." Y/n said sighing in relief. Suddenly y/n gets a call from Karina, she picks up the call.

ON THE PHONE

"Hey karina, whats up?" Y/n said.

"Our graduation party is in a few weeks wanna go for shopping?" Karina asked.

"Yeah let's go, when?" Y/n asked.

"Now, if you are free." Karina said.

"Okay then I'll come to your house in an hour." Y/n said.

"Okay bye." Karina said.

"Bye karina." Y/n said and ended the call.

"Mom i am going for shopping with Karina, I'll be back in a few hours." Y/n said to her mom.
"Okay honey don't be late." Y/n's mom said.

Y/n got ready and left her house. After about half hour she reached Karina's house and they both left for shopping. After y/n and Karina were done shopping they went back home.

AT HOME

"I am back, mom." Y/n said.
"wow you are early today, usually you come way late when you go for shopping, show me what you bought." Y/n's mom said.
"Okay". Y/n said opening her shopping bags to show her mom what she bought.

#1

#2

#2

#3

#3

"you bought 3 dresses, which one are you going to wear for the graduation party?

"you bought 3 dresses, which one are you going to wear for the graduation party?." Y/n's mom asked.
"I don't know ma, i love these 3 dresses. I will figure out something." Y/n said.