part-5

NEXT MORNING
After the heavy thunderstorm passed, sun shining bright in the morning sky, one of it's ray passes through the window and fell on y/n, As she slowly wakes up.

She tries to get up but a pair of muscular arms stopped her, suddenly she realised that she and jimin were cuddling.

He looks so cute while sleeping, I tried not to move because I didn't want him to wake up, Y/n thought. She felt him move a little so she quickly closed her eyes.

"I know you were looking at me" jimin said out of nowhere, Y/n didn't dare to open her eyes.

He was awake?, y/n thought. She opened her eyes.

"I know I am handsome, but you dont have to stare while i am sleeping. You can do that even when I am awake" jimin said and winked.

Jimin put his both arms around y/n and pulled her closer.

"Did you sleep well?" Jimin asked.
"Yes." Y/n said.
"I am not gonna lie but I had a lot of fun with you these past few days, You literally took all of my stress away. We should hangout often." Jimin said
"Yeah I would love too" Y/n said
"Its 7am, I have to go. Can I take a quick shower?" Y/n asked
"Yeah sure." Jimin said

Then she got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom, she took a quick shower and wore the clothes she had worn yesterday as she didn't have extra clothes.

"You could atleast eat the breakfast before you leave." Jimin said
"I want to but I am getting late." Y/n said
"Bye." Jimin said
"Bye." Y/n said

FIVE MONTHS LATER

These few months jimin and y/n hung-out almost every day, they loved each other's company.

It was new year's time, Jimin called   y/n and asked her to come to the place that jimin showed her. It was almost sunset time.

I wonder what jimin planned for me, y/n thought to herself. She got ready and went to the place.

She reached the place but not a single soul in sight, jimin came from the back and back hugged her.

"There you are." Y/n said
"Y/nie the sunset looks so beautiful." Jimin said
"Yeah." Y/n said
"But not as beautiful as you." Jimin said.
"Aww thank you." Y/n said

They both enjoy the sunset while talking, Jimin holds y/n's hands in his

"Y/n since the day I first saw you i can't stop thinking about you, even though the first time I saw you were drunk but still I fell for you. Where ever i look i can only see you." Jimin said looking into her eyes with so much love.