part-8

"So Olive right?" Regina asked.
"Yeah, why did you call me to come here?"Olive asked.
"I have some work for you to do". Regina said.
"What work?" Olive asked.
"I want you to go to the principal's office and change y/n's exam papers with these papers". Regina said handing her the papers.
"What? No way, i won't do that, i will get in trouble for that." Olive said.
"But you have to sweetie or else". Regina said.
"Or else what? You will beat me? I am not scared of you." Olive said being brave.
"No honey, i won't beat you even though i should" Regina said.
"Then what will you do?" Olive asked.
"Your mom is a single working mom right?" Regina asked.
"Yeah, so?" Olive said.
"And you also have a 10 year old brother, and your mom can't raise him alone, so you work in a coffee house, right?" Regina said making Olive a little scared.
"Yeah but what does that have to do with this?" Olive asked.
"You do know that she works in my dad's company right?" Regina asked.
"Yeah?" Olive said.
"If you don't do as i say then your mom will lose her job and i will also make sure she won't get any job in any company". Regina said laughing evilly.
"No please don't do that, i will do as you say". Olive said being defeated by Regina's evil plan.
"Here are the duplicate keys to principal's office now go get the work done ASAP". Regina said giving Olive the keys.

Olive took the papers hurriedly and left to the principal's office

"Regina i have one question". Grace said.
"Urgh, what now? You are annoying grace, anyway as i am in a good mood you can ask".
"Thanks for letting me ask, why do you make others do your work?". Grace asked.
"I make others do my work because if they get caught it will be on them and not me, and if y/n finds out that her own 'BFF' did this, she will end our friendship and if that happens i wont be able to ruin y/n's life". Regina said.
"Hahahhahahahah y/n you are so screwed now." Regina laughed like a evil witch.

Olive came running towards them.

"The work is done Regina." Olive said.
"Great! Good job Olive." Regina said.
"Now will you leave my family in peace?" Olive asked.
"Yeah sure but if anyone finds out that i did this then you know what i can do." Regina said with a smirk on her face
"Okay i wont let anyone know". Olive assured Regina.

Olive left from there, after that Regina didn't change any exam papers of y/n.

RESULTS DAY

Today are y/n's finals results. But the principal called y/n's parents to his office.

"Y/n why is your principal asking us to come to his office did you get into trouble?" Y/n's dad asked.
"No appa, i really don't know why he asked to come to his office." Y/n said, she was really nervous on what might be the reason her principal asked her parents to come.

They all leave for her school. After reaching there they head straight towards the principal's office.

'Knock knock'.
"Come in". Principal said, Y/n and her parents went in.
"Oh Mr. & Mrs. Kim, please have a seat." Principal said.
"Why did you ask us to come to your office principal sir?" Y/n's mom asked.
"Well Mrs. Kim it's about y/n's results." Principal said, "she failed in one subject.............." he added.