1x01 (Part 3)

[ The Ark ]

Abby: Chancellor has lost a lot of blood. If only they found him sooner, damn it.

Jackson: Abby, he's waking up.

Abby: Increase the anesthesia.

Jackson: We used way too much blood and anesthesia.. We're way over the line.

Abby: Your Chancellor is going into shock.

Jackson: You're asking me to break the law.

Abby speaks up. "I know you are ok now and nothing did happen, but I am so sorry that I put you at risk Jackson. If I had lost you after Clarke had gone down, I don't know what I'd have done."

Jackson nods in thanks.

Abby: Fine. I'll do it myself. Let them come after me.

Shumway: Excuse me, sir. You asked to be notified if there was news. The Chancellor is still in surgery, but we have I.D.ed the shooter. Bellamy Blake is the only person on The Ark unaccounted for.

Kane: Who is he?

Shumway: He's no one, a janitor. We're still working up a profile, but his motive for going to Earth is clear.

Kane: Sister. I remember. Her mother kept her hidden for almost sixteen years, nearly a record. What is it, Commander Shumway. Spit it out.

Shumway: We could start now. As Chancellor pro tempore, you can give the order to start reducing the population.

Kane: Not yet. Shumway: Sir, we're wasting time. Removing the hundred from the population only buys us another month. Engineering needs more than that to fix those systems, if they can fix them at all.

Kane: You have my answer, Commander. Enough. If we're gonna kill hundreds of innocent people, we're gonna do it by the book. Is that clear? In the meantime, I want to know who helped this janitor get on that drop ship because he sure as hell didn't do it by himself. Seems we have a traitor in our midst, Commander, and the hundred have an assassin in theirs.

Bellamy looks down as Clarke looks around and snickers quietly. He was ashamed probably, but at this point, everyone had killed. Everyone in this room had ghosts, and they all knew it.

In reality it wasn't funny but god, such hypercrites, that the council would call one of their own a murderer and attempt to float another for saving a live when they so willingly sent down 100 children for crimes that some didn't deserve. Clearly Octavia knew what was going through her head becuase she smirked too. At this point, Clarke and Octavia had been through so much to live and save everyone else, it would be questionable if they didn't see the irony in most of the adults views.

Jaha looked in concern, What was there to laugh about? The fact that someone had killed another to survive? Were they so twisted in the head to find it amusing? Lexa peered at her love in confusion yet understanding. She understood the amusment, but for Klark to express it openly to others? it was clear to her that something happened to Klark after the city of light that royally screwed her up.

[ The Ground ]

Male: Find any water yet?

Wells: No, not yet, but, I'm going back out if you want to come. ( Chuckles ) ( Sniffles )

Murphy: You know, my father, he begged for mercy in the airlock chamber when your father floated him.

Wells: You spelled "die" wrong, geniuses.