3x16 (Part 2)

Opening credits play

[Back at the Ark, Jasper- under ALIE's influence - drags Harper by her hair]

"Sorry..."

Jasper: "Guys, you're running out of time. What's it gonna be? Raven's machine or Harper?"

Harper grasps Monty's hand and Raven leans into Finn for comfort. Despite what happened, Raven still cared for Finn and she was sure she always would.

Harper: [Jasper knocks Harper down] "Don't give it to him."

Monty: "Just keep him talking."

[Raven limps to the intercom]

Raven : "Stop! There's no reason to hurt her."

Jasper: "You can stop it. Just open the door."

Raven : "If we do that, then what? We get chipped anyway?"

Jasper: "Raven, you're chances of reaching the kill switch again are less than two percent. I've added additional security. I know the digital signature of the chip that Hannah gave to Monty. The moment you use the portal to interact with anything within my code, I will know. I will find you."

"well look at you, actually good at maths. That's a first." Monty jokes, nudging Jasper in an attempt to lighten the mood. It worked as people snickered. Jasper looked mildly offended.

"Well I was better at chemistry than you anyways!" He answered back, sticking his tongue out. Clarke rolled her eyes, good to know they were still children.

[Harper starts to come to]

Jasper: "Are you really willing to let your friend die for a two percent chance?"

Monty: "What do you think?"

[Monty shoots Jasper in the leg and Harper knocks him to the ground, then knocks him out and they tie him up]

Monty: "You okay?"

[Harper nods]

Raven : "Good thing there's no pain in the City of Light."

[In the throne room, Clarke sits on the throne. Abby puts a needle into Clarke's arm. Clarke grimaces, then nods at Abby]

Pike: "Balcony's greased. No one's getting into through here."

"Or so we thought." Bellamy mutters.

Bellamy: "Good. There's enough lamp oil to cover every window and floor except in the Commander's chamber."

Pike: "Then that's where the fighting starts. We'll dig in there."

[Bryan limps after Pike, Bellamy puts a hand on his shoulder]

Bellamy: [talking to Octavia] "O.. Be careful."

[Octavia looks at Bellamy then leaves]

"Still parenting her huh?"

Abby: "We're all set." [To Clarke] "Okay, you ready?"

Clarke: [nods] "Yeah."

[Abby turns the switch that starts Clarke's blood flowing through the tube into Ontari. Then she does the same with Ontari, and black Nightblood blood flows into Clarke]

"I thought that was deadly for anyone other than Natblida?" Anya spoke up.

"Well, yes, but it is constantly transferred so Clarke could use the Flame. Otherwise, she certainly would have died." Raven explained.