Overview of the rest of S6 and S7

"So, as everyone knows, Clarke was stuck in her own mind. Eventually she gets out with help but not after her mother is body snatched by Josephine's mother. Kane is dead too. All the primes get taken down and a lot kicks off."

Time skip for everyone since people will have watched the show and i can't be bothered to refresh my memory.

"At the end of the chaos, Madi dies, and the world transends, all except Clarke who killed someone whilst the test was being completed. However after a chase with Picasso the dog, she finds a group of people on the beach with some familiar faces. It turns out that those who did not die before transendance from the 100 decided to stay behind with Clarke as the last of the human race."

"Wow, really?" "Damn." "I knew it, we are all Cockroaches!"

Lexa looked upset and held both Aden and Madi close.

"I am going to bring Clarke back as she is doing okay now. However, if ANY of you manage to do THAT again, we are going to have problems. Okay? Great."

Clarke pops back in where she was sat and Lexa imediately goes overto hug her.

"I love you." She whispers. "And Madi too. We have kids now." She smirks looking to Aden and Madi who are conversing about great methods to injure people without killing them.

"I suppose we do love." Clarke whispers back.