2x16 (Lever Scenes)

@Nieve6657 Hope you like it! And everyone else!

Clicking is heard as Monty types on the Mount Weather tech. He stopped.

Lexa looks confused. "That's Mount Weather?"

Clarke looks down, not responding as Madi moves back into her mothers embrace to comfort her.

"Yes..." Monty mutters.

Jasper looks pale and Harper interlocks her fingers in an attempt to hide their tremors. O looks toward Bellamy and Raven snuggles into Anya, rubbing her leg. They all had trauma from this.

Clarke looks at him in panic.

"Why are you stopping?!"

"What is happening?" Gaia asks, quietly.

Surprisingly, Clarke responds.

"They were drilling into my people. I warned Cage, and shot his father in an attempt to prevent the mass loss of life but he had other ideas."

"Clearly." Murphy states sarcastically. Emori gives him a sharp jab in the side and a glare that said 'Not the time.'

"Because I did it. All we have to do... is pull this. Hatches and vents will open,
and the scrubbers reverse, pulling in outside air"

Bellamy looks up to one of the monitors to see Emerson at their door.

"He's gonna blow the door." He stated, lifting his gun.

Monty looks too and with a worried expression speaks.

"Clarke, we're out of time."

She approaches the lever and places a hand on it, looking to Bellamy and Monty for confirmation and determination.

Abby lies there on a bed, tubes attached and Doctors circling her like vultures. The others chained up try to fight back but fail, being beaten.

Bellamy's face turns hard.

"My sister, my responsibility."

O looked towards Bellamy, tears in her eyes whilst Lincoln squeezed her shoulder.

"I have to save them."

A hand joins Clarke.

"Together."

"Well, at the time I thought so." Clarke muttered bitterly.

Lexa raise her eyebrows. That was unlike Clarke. She looks towards Madi, but Madi knew exactly what was happening. While Lexa knew of what happened before her death, Madi knew Clarke had been abandoned one too many times.

The lever is pulled and the fans stop before reversing. Alarms being to sound and Jasper is shown about to fight back. Suddenly all the guards fall but one. Jasper runs after the escapee leaving the others chained. On the monitors people can be seen dying at tables. Children, Elderly and more.

Jasper runs in to see Octavia on the floor with Maya barely alive. He falls to the floor and cradles her head.

"She was innocent." He mutters to himself.

"None of us is innocent." Maya whispers hoarsely before quickly suffocating.

"Damn right." Raven confirms. Wells, glared at his Dad.

It flashed back to Clarke as they watch Emerson run from the door. Pain is shown on her face before a blank mask falls in place.

"Lets go get our people."

Octavia runs into the doctor area and helps unchain everyone, Markus helping.

"Where's Clarke." Abby whispers.

Clarke, Bellamy and Monty stand in the doorway of the dinner hall staring at the dead. They then make their way to Jasper who looks up with sorrow and hatred in his eyes.

"What did you do?!"

Clarke, with no emotion present responds.

"We had no choice."

"We...!" she scoffed. Raven looked over in slight annoyance.

"I was gonna kill Cage! If you had just given me one more minute it would have been over." He cried.

Clarke does not respond, Looking up at the bodies again.

"Jasper they never would have stopped." Bellamy replies.

In a sudden need to leave, Clarke turns to Monty.

"We have to go open the dorm." She mutters before turning back to Jasper who still cradled Maya's lifeless body.

As they walk past Jasper looks up to Monty.

"How could you let this happen?" He questions. Amber alarms still flash.

"I'm sorry..."

"Well. On the bright side, its not the first nor the last time she pulled a lever."

Every face turned to Murphy who look unapologetic.

(Songs: Running out of time – Vivo)

Look at me gooooo! A chapter out during the week!