6x04 - Clarke Dies

Simone: "Why haven't you used the antidote?"

"What the hell is happening!" Harper mutters.

Russel:" You know why."

R: "She has the blood. Tell me not to do this and I won't Simone."

S: "Jade is back. Rosa is dead."

R: "Ok. So hears the math. There are no more hosts. There was 14 years between Rosa and Delilah, 14 Years. Josie is still 3rd in line which means her host won't be born for at best 35 years. Another 21 until her brain is ready. We can wait 56 Years for our baby girls naming day, or we can get her back tonight. All we have to do is kill this innocent girl."

"Ok, sorry, she is hardly innocent but what the fuck is a naming day?"

No one responds and Madi thanks whoever put them here that Clarke was not with them right now.

She reaches for her necklace and pulls out a device, not unlike the chip and the flame, with the same infinity marking. Clarke looks confused.

S: "I'll prep for insertion, you clear the host."

She walks away and Russel walks to Clarke.

R: "I'm sorry Clarke."

A tear falls down Clarke's face.

Lexa does the same and Aden notices, cuddling closer to her.

R: "I truely am. Shh, please, don't cry, please. I promise you won't feel pain. The mind of the host is erased but the brain is left unharmed."

He smiles.

R: "Your giving us such a gift Clarke. Sacrificing your body so that someone else might live."

"What the fuc-"

Simone walks in confused.

S: "Hey, Listen to me, this was meant to be. After 236 years, just as we are on the brink of mortality, a ship arrives carrying this perfect vessel, This was meant to be."

"What a delusional Bitch." Dyioza complains. "Fate I say!" she mocks.

Russel stabs Clarkes neck and holds her head.

R: "No more fighting Clarke. We'll be at peace. A better place. Just like you said you wanted."

"Damn, when was that something she worked towards." Finn questioned.

"Oh shut it, you aren't the poster child for good, stop acting like it. You killed over 10 innocents becuase you couldn't find her. Clearly shows who was more stable." Murphy snapped.

He kisses her forhead and her eyes close.

R: "Thank you for this."

"Oh piss off." Octavia groans.

S:" Here she comes. Brain activity returning, Administering the antidote to the paralitic now.

R: "Josephine. Josephine can you hear me? Blink if you can hear me sweet hear-"

Josephine screams.

"Holy shi- talk about a jump scare!" (Lol, ironic,  if you know what I mean. If you don't, ignore me.)

R: "Its ok, its ok"

Josie fights against her mother and father as Simone removes the head gear and Russel tries to calm her.

R: "Your safe!"

S: "I hate this part. It never gets any easier."

R: "Breathe, Breathe my beautiful baby girl. In, and out."

J: "Dad?"

R: "yeah.."

J: "Mom?"

S: "Oh my god."

"Oh my god." Monty also says at the same time. "How does that even work?"

Josie pants as she calms down.

R: "Welcome home baby."

Simone checks Josie's neck.

"Oh my god, its like the flame and the chip mixed into one...." Jaha points out.

S: "The sutures are holding. But take it slow."

They help her off the bed and walk her to the mirror. she looks suprised and twirls her hair.

R: "Stop with the hair."

He smiles.

J: "Now this I can work with."

"Ok now I understand why Clarke does not like Josephine. She literally snached her body."

"Hold up. Clarke is dead?"

Everyone who doesn't know, goes quiet.

"Oh Thank god!" Jasper whines.

I apoligise for any misspelled words or lack of Capitals. I am not using my Beta known as Word today because its Christmas Eve Eve right now and my energy has been zapped. However, this is not the only chapter I will be trying to blast through tonight so you'll see this comment at the bottom of a few of my other books and maybe even another one of these.

If you don't, however, see any more, Have a wonderful Christmas, and a very happy New Year!