Prologue

(The story will be told with I's and me's, this is just the prologue in a first-person perspective.)

"We can't keep her"

"Why can't we keep her?" 

"I'm not sure, the boss just said we had to throw this metallic scrap into the old daycare room."

"What a shame, she was such a pretty one too."

It was dragged away to an old room, no windows lay there with the couple or so drawings on the wall. The two men slumped the mary sue against the wall and stared at it with great interest then turned away from the machine, leaving after doing what they needed to. The only sounds heard right then and there was the door closing and the locks locking after it.

The pastel scrap lay there for days, weeks, months, till a humanoid looking animatronic came with a girl. The girl looked around the age of twenty-two, she had short hair the colour of poppies and blue eyes. What a wonderful sight in this dark room. 

The girl reminded the old bot of the stars, the ones she saw while being transported on the truck to the Pizzaplex. The only types that you would find in the countryside, she wished she could see them again.

"Stay there until you understand what you did wrong, Robin!" The Moon faced clown threw the girl on the floor and left, slamming the door behind it.

"Robin... What a beautiful name, I wished I had a name." The unused animatronic told glitchily, rusted by the water dripping down on it.

"Who's there?!" The girl said shakily. Turning her head looking for where the voice came from.

The Nurse lit up although her bulbs flickered quite a bit, especially from all the water damage she received from sitting there.

"How long have you been here?" Robin asked, her eyes sparkling. lighting up the room more than the Animatronics did. 

"I've been here a while" It responded.

Before any of the two noticed, Robin's arm started dripping blood onto the ground, the blood slowly oozing out of her arm.

"Come here Robin, I want to ask you to do something for me." Robin trod over to the Pastel nurse holding her right arm gently. 

"Take me apart and get out of this room. I don't want to sit here for seven more months, counting the days I will be taken out for use again. You can disable me by pressing the button under my cheek." 

Robin said nothing as she turned off the animatronic and lost the only source of light in the room. She figured out how to open the stomach of the animatronic by feeling around in the dark.

The hatch flew open and a small endoskeleton was inside, it looked easy enough to pull out. So Robin tried and got it out. It looked like it could be posed. She looked for a jagged edge but found none. Next, she tried pulling off one of the fingers and attaching it to the endo-spine. It was just small enough to go fit under the door.