Chapter 2

(I'm planning on buying Grammarly premium so deal with the barren wasteland writting for a bit more)

[Start]

[Robin's perspective]

My legs were exhausted, I had never run that fast in my life.  I turn my head to check if he was still following me but he wasn't there. Where did he go?

I sprint into the elevator doors and scan my card to go down. I lean against the wall sighing. "I only wanted sleep...why and how did this happen." 

I heard metal scrap on metal and looked up at the doors to see my assailant holding it open. He slid through the gap, his synthetic black hair falling back down to the sides once he made it onto the platform. I tried making it out of the doors when he entered, but he quickly pulled me back into his torso.

Shooketh, I just stayed there. "Why did you try to find me at such an unreasonable time." he propped his humanoid animatronic head on mine. 

"Afton told me to bring you to parts and servi-" 

"Why is it always about Afton." He tightened his grip on me. 

"Because I work for him." I sighed. "Why can't you just let me go." I squirmed in his purple and white arms. 

"If I were to just let you go, you would just make a mess of things." The elevator dinged, reaching our stop. 

The animatronic dragged me through the underground corridors taking me to storage. He picked me up and placed me on a large square wooden crate. 

"You should just quit before it gets messy." He looked deep into my crystal blue eyes.

"What do you mean 'messy'? I've been here for almost 3 years now." I said angrily. Confused about what he meant by that.

The moon palette animatronic grabbed me by the shoulders and bought me in for a hug, my bent legs hanging by the sides of his waist.

I heard a clang on the floor, I looked up over Moon's shoulder and saw a silenced Sun just standing there with a security bot's arm on the floor.

(OH MY!)

One hour earlier:

[Moon's perspective]

I sat in my room on my small decrypted stage that was never used, it wasn't a large place but it was still nice to be separated from that loud brother of mine. The room itself was rather dark and barren, nothing sat in it, nothing sat amiss.

I heard a knock on my door, probably that Miss Lochester trying to take me to parts and service. After all, the month was nearing a close. 

I stood up and walked halfway across the room till she opened the door revealing my secrets on a wall. She politely closed the door when she saw the collection.

"Wait, I can explain!" I slammed back open the door and started to make a sprint after her.

Her drowsiness kicked in making her trip and fall multiple times, even still, I couldn't catch her.

"Yo-ou don't need to explain a thing!" I saw her climb into the elevator, hurriedly pressing her card against the button.

I managed to reach the elevator doors just in time, holding them open till I climbed in.

[Sun's perspective]

I just randomly found an arm on the floor, how odd. I picked up the broken arm I found and started heading to parts and service till I heard noises coming from the main entrance's entrance into the atrium. I walked over to it noticing that it went down. No one is here though... When the elevator came back up I chose to follow the sound. I pressed the green button with my hand to go down.

When the elevator reached the ground floor I hopped off and headed to where the sounds kept coming from. 

Well, I saw where they came from. Moon stood in front of a large crate where Robin sat. I dropped the robotic arm in front of my feet and stood there in wonder. 

What was this emotion that I felt... I can't explain it... I don't understand anything.

Before processing what I was doing I walked over to Robin, pushing Moon over to the side. I picked up the small fragile human body and threw it on my shoulder like a sack of used confetti.

"What do you think you're doing!" Moon hollowed, grabbing my Metal plated elbow.

I smiled; "It's time to play with me" My tone went back and force from happy...to something else.

I walked back to the elevator with a silent poppy on my shoulder, walking slower than normal as to not drop it.

When we reached the flying room I sent us up, to Robin's special secret room. I unlocked her door with one of the security badges she carried in her back pocket and let us inside.

[END]

(What a cliffhanger I do say... and a short chapter... Oh-well.)