Chapter 2 (Day Continuation)

[START]

[Sun's Perspective]

I carried her small body over to the large bed at the end of the room, placing her carefully on it. I hovered over her, her face turning as bright as a strawberry. 

She turned her head away. "Sun... I don't... Please get off of me."

Those words struck me, was what I was doing wrong? "Hey Robin, why were you with Moon?"

[Robin's Perspective]

His face was filled with curiosity and distrust, I felt that I hurt him somehow. "Moon..." I had to think of something quick. "Moon had something to show me-"

"Why were you on a crate sitting in front of him?" He announced. His white and green eyes flickering.

"He only had something to show me, I promise you" I responded.

He laid down next to me and placed his head on my chest. "You wouldn't lie to me again. Right?" he whispered gently.

[Moon's perspective]

My room... It felt full... but nothing there. I flicked the lights on, for the first time in four years. The lights buzzed for a few seconds then lit up the room.

I walked over to the desk where my camera sat, the desk held many beautiful pictures that I took. Some were filled with wilted flowers and others with just a poppy.