P

Stacey's POV

I was walking down the road as usual, deep within my thoughts like always. Part of me wanted to head down to Yatsude-san's shop but I knew that would create tension again. 

Satoshi. I chuckled at the alias that she know me with. Trying not to balance the identity between friends and foes with Kaito-tachi was not easy either. 

Foolish Kaito always thinking so optimistically annoyed me. How could he always stay so bright and believe that he would find his parents one day? 

I clicked my tongue at the thought. 

Bump! 

"Ouch!" I finally came back to reality after hearing a voice. I looked and saw a young lady, who had just fallen to the ground. 

She was rubbing her back before looking right back at me.

"Hello? Are you going to help?" She asked. Her eyes clearly annoyed by the fact I did not reply. I sighed before extending my hand. I Gotta keep my identity 'low' as they advised.

"There. Good?" I stated coldly. She grabbed it and stood up. 

"Well duh. Thanks. You should really watch where you're going." she reminded me. 

"If you were looking, you would have known to avoid me," I stated back.  She glared at me right back. I also did the same. 

"Whatever." She huffed and walked away. I just shook my head and was about to walk off but I noticed a bracelet on the ground. 

With curiosity, I picked it up. The bracelet carved an initial, Y/N L/N

I turned around to spot her but she was long gone. Urging to throw this bracelet away but somehow I didn't. Instead, I shoved it back into my pocket and walked away. 

Normal POV

It seems like every other day. Work. Work. Work. You stated to yourself. You were walking down the road, scanning through your phone for a gift without realizing you bumped into someone. 

Of course, it was your mistake for not paying attention but the attitude that person gave you prevented you from apologizing. 

When he was still deep in his thought, you observed him carefully. Who on earth wears something 'gothic-like' outfit out on the street?  You questioned. 

He looks handsome. A random description popped into your mind. You looked at his eyes and finally decided to get his attention but shouted out. 

The man snapped out of his thought and looked back at you. You cleared your throat, expecting at least a lending hand, in which he did, reluctantly. 

Despite the short interaction, you were attracted to him, not romantically but something else that spark your own curiosity to know him more. But time is of the essence and you had to leave. Besides, the longer you stay, the conversation between you and him would not go well either way. 

Because both of you were not in the right mood to talk. So you left, without knowing anything about him.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Later on that day...

"Here's your portion." the man handed to you. 

"Arigato." you smiled back, grabbing the small plate of takoyaki. You sat at a nearby table and began to eat. 

"And here's your portion." the man stated to another person. You were looked up and saw it was the man from the morning. 

He thanked the vendor and headed towards the table area. And it seems like telepathy, he noticed you as well.