E

"Ya Double-Mood Swing Jerk!" 

There it was again. That certain voice kept ringing in his head. Stacey tried to shake it out. He didn't understand why it was happening. 

Who are you?  He couldn't help but wonder. He's currently busy dealing with issues such as taking the leadership role, which he dreads. 

"Stacey-san!" a voice called to him. He sighed heavily. 

"What is it now?" he stated in frustration. The person stopped for a moment before continuing. 

"Umm...Uh...the Kikaitopian want to talk to you." the person reported. 

"I'll be right there then," Stacey stated. The person nodded and was about to leave. 

"Magine, I have a question," Stacey called out. Magine stopped and turned around. 

"H-h-hai?" she replied. 

"What does it mean when we have a vision of someone calling our name?" Stacey asked. 

Magine titled her head. "What do you mean by that Stacey-san?" 

"Umm...it's like...never mind." he stated, "tell them I'll be right down," Stacey stated. Magine just nodded. She was about to leave but then turned around.

"I know what you mean, Stacey-san. I and the others have these types of visions too. Although we don't know what those meant, we think it really important that we must try to retrieve." Magine explained before walking out. 

Stacey was surprised that Magine was willing to share such information with him. 

Yes, it was a surprise that he even considered talking to Magine and her gang. But they never really clicked. 

He was a loner. No doubt about that. He has always been and always will. But somewhere in the corner of his heart, he felt something was missing. Someone, to be exact, who shared the same pain as he did. 

Stacey finally walked down to meet the Kikaitopian. Just as he expected, they were asking him to take the leadership role, which, once again, he politely refused. 

He didn't want to become the next dictator. He was too afraid of becoming like that Barashitara. 

He stepped near where he and his mother used to go when they weren't allowed to go to the other Worlds. 

"

Boku igai shiawase sou nanda

Warau no ga naku yori mo tsurai nda

Ima gaman shite mo taete mite mo

Dekinakute kimi no te de dakishimete

"

[1]

Stacey softly hummed. "Kaa-san..." 

He closed his eyes, wanting to retrieve the memory of him and his mother. 

A scene flashback of when he and his mother was at the dango shop. His mother was feeding him her remaining dango stick. He smiled at the precious memory. 

Then it came again. Another blurry vision of someone shoving a dango stick in his mouth. 

"What are you---" he was about to shout, but the person stuffed the dango stick in his mouth.