I

Stacey's POV

What did I even agree to meet her? Stacey fighting with his inner thought. He didn't realize an eye was following him. Of course, his fathe---Barashitara was talking with Ijirude and the Great King. The conversation never goes well though.

After finally settling on which Worlds to send down next, they were dismissed. Stacey walked away.

What have I gotten myself into? Tch. Saving her. Yeah right. He shook that thought off. He didn't want to get involved with other human beings. Being "friends" with Kaito and his Kikanoids was already annoying enough.

Normal POV

You settled down at the table nearby, scanning around to see if there was a sign of him. What am I doing? He might not come anyways.

You pulled your phone and read the last message from your ex-boyfriend.

[Random Name] : Gomen, Y/N. I think we should no longer see each other. My mother had arranged for me to marry someone else. You know already, I can't go against her words. I wish you nothing but happiness with your future true love.

You just clicked your tongue when you read the message. You already wasted your time crying these past few weeks. Can't go against his mom's words. Sure he can't.

You were again lost in your thought until Stacey's voice reached you. "Deep-though-maniac is a more suitable nickname for you. Don't you think?"

You snapped out your thought and just sent him a glare.

"You're late." you pointed out.

"just be grateful that I've decided to show up." Stacey stated. You just rolled your eyes.

Stacey is in disbelief at your attitude. But decided to ignore it.

"So where are we going?" he asked.

"This way." You stand up and lead the way. You both soon reached a cake shop.

"cake for breakfast?" he grimaced at your poor choice. It's not a bad choice, but he preferred Yatsude's sweets.

"Well...you were in the sweet shop yesterday. I assume you had a sweet tooth so I decided to bring you here." you reasoned.

"No thank you," he stated, walking away from the crowd.

"What a jerk." You huffed under your breath and turned to walk into the shop yourself.

Minutes later, you were eating outside. Mumbling about the "mood-swing-jerk".

"Oi! You were at the shop yesterday right...um...Y/N-chan?" Magine called when she see you. You smiled in return.

"Ah...Magine-san, Yatsude-san." You greeted them.

Magine and Yatsude walked over. You invited them to sit with you.

"What are you doing here by yourself?" Yatsude asked in concern.

"Ah...I was originally with a friend, but they have their daily mood swing and decided they didn't want to come."You explained, rolling your eyes causing Yatsude to chuckle.

"It must be difficult huh, dealing with those mood swings?" Yatsude asked you.

"Well...I just met them so I am not so sure---" you stated. Yatsude nodded.

"Y/N-chan, you should try this cake, it's delicious!" Magine excitedly pointed out.

"Alrighty." you said. Magine also handed Yatsude a piece. Just then, Magine received a call from what you presumed sounded like a robot bird and excused her.