F

It's been a week since you last meet Stacey. Not that you were disappointed since both of you weren't that close yet. However, you felt like Stacey left on a bad note, thus it was bothering you. 

"Here is the next event I want you to work on." the boss handed you the new files. You nodded and headed back to your table. 

Just then your phone buzzed, it was Magine. 

Magine: Hey Y/N-chan! Do you want to stop by the sweet shop today to decorate the Christmas tree?

You quickly scanned through your mind to see if you have anything scheduled for today. Seeing that it was cleared, you quickly replied back. 

You: Sure! I'll stop by after work. 

Magine: Great! I'll see you then. Good luck with your work! (smiling emoji)

You smiled at the message before focusing back on your new-handed file. 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Back at Stacey...

He was contemplating his new so-called allies. Part of him felt guilty knowing it was Yatsude's son. 

What should I do? He argued in his mind. He was happy he finally found a friend that he could talk to. But this new friend of his was Kaito's long-lost father. Frustrated, his thought then drifted back to last week when he was at the lilies field with you. 

He bit his lips as his feelings are now even more tangled up. He disliked how you try to pry...no...open up his frustration. It was annoying, at first, but after a week without seeing you, he felt weird. Maybe he likes that frustration feeling that you always made him feel. Maybe it was annoying but it actually comforting. 

"Stacey!" his new comrade, Hakaizer called him.  

"Yes?" Stacey asked him. 

"We have to go," Hakaizer informed him. Stacey sighed and nodded. 

Maybe a dumb coincidence will happen again. Stacey unconsciously stated in his mind. 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Back at you....

You were walking toward the sweet shop until a random smoke hovered over your head. You tried to fan the smoke away. 

Just then, 2 figures appeared right in front of you. 

"N/N." one of them called you. You eye-widened, too stunned to speak. 

"N/N, what's wrong?" the other one asked you, stepping closer. Your eyes slowly brimmed with tears as you dashed in a hugged them both.

"Kaa-san, Tou-san!" you called them and muffled your cries in their shoulder as they hugged you back. 

"There. There." your mother rubbed your head. 

"We're so sorry, N/N. It must have been difficult for you, right?" she said. You shook your head. 

"Iie...I...I..." you tried to form your word but tears just keep bursting out. 

"How about we sit down somewhere and talk?" your father suggested. You nodded. 

You three walked to the park that they used to bring you there. 

"I miss you both a lot...I...I can't---How are you even here?" you asked them, finally calm down. 

"We don't even know." your father answered. You squinted your eyes. Could it be another monster doing it? You have an ominous feeling about it.