Chapter Nine

WAG1 uh so like im supposed to be sleeping cos i have important exams tomorrow but eh screw that (please god i dont mean that please let me pass <3) so im gonna try and get this chapter out then maybe we can idek what im wafflin anyways

Also, i cant remember whay surname i gave them so im just gonna call them the Watsons.

Warning:
- Waking up from panic attack

.

.

Muffled voices could be heard, quietly socialising in the distance. Your eyes were closed, and you were lying down on the sofa... you think? Your back was sweaty, and the more you thought about it, the more irritating it got.

You reached a shakey hand up to wipe your forehead, still deciding not to open your eyes. Maybe if you never open them, this will all be a dream.

But dreams need to end at some point. So, you rubbed your eyes and carefully sat up. You kept your eyes down, staring at a small stain on the sofa, which looked like it came from a marker.

Instantly, the voices from a distance stopped, and suddenly, it felt like all eyes were on you.

Despite your discomfort, you decided that the best thing to do would be to look up and see the god-awful concerned reactions on their faces.

So you did, and there in the kitchen stood four people, staring at you with wide eyes. Not awkard at all...

"Y/N...?" Phil spoke. "Are you feeling alright, mate?"

You didn't respond. To be honest, you didn't know what to respond with. To be even more honest, you never really did know how to respond to that question. How are you supposed to answer a question you don't know the answer to?

You just woke up from a nap...? and can't remember the last ten minutes. Five minutes? Who fucking knows at this point.

"Y/N?" Philza was now in front of you. You didn't realise, but you were staring at the floor and forgot to answer the question. "Here, eat one of these. They'll help you get your energy back."

He held out a massive tablet looking...thing???

You cautiously took it and placed it in your mouth. You weren't expecting the flavour that came with it but it tasted pretty nice.

"Do you remember what happened?"

You shook your head slowly.

Philza nodded his head slowly.
"You had a panic attack. You were hyperventilating and passed out from the lack of oxygen."

Well, you didn't really know what you were expecting but you guess that sums it up. You hummed in understanding and turned to look at the other three who were gawking at you from the kitchen.

"Am I entertaining you enough or woukd you like me to jump around on a pogo stick and start juggling?" You asked rhetorically with a smirk across your face.

This comment obviously caught them off guard because instantly they all started nervously rambling and apologising.

Phil smirked and look at you.
"Boys, she's kidding."