Ch1 Birthday party

a/n: I'm once again trying to make stories though it will I will mostly be making fanfics that I like when I'm finish with one story I will be taking suggestions if possible I will be letting you know later on throughout stories

You wake up feeling grogy from staying up late look through tiktok and playing video games leaving you with only a few hours of sleep. You hear bustling throughout the house as your family gets ready to go to your cousin's party at a pizza place that has been the talk through the internet.

You finally decide it's time to get up and look somewhat decent and cool at the same time. You walk into the restroom and comb your bed hair to make it look like you haven't just woken up. Right after you finish you freshen up and put on some of your favorite clothes since you never know when you might meet someone who sparks you interest.

When you finally have collected your stuff and put your phone in your pocket you hear your mother call for you "come on y/n we're going to leave soon so that we can get there in time for the reservation!!" You let out a sigh and trudge down the stairs getting into the car.

(Time skip to the pizzaplex)
Once you arrive you are kind of impressed at how huge it was. Once you get out with your family you guys head over to get our reservation you walk along with them slightly behind as you look around taking in the view. You notice immedi that there are a lot of robots running the place which was different. Once you head inside a robot come up to give you guys a map which you take then look at it trying to see where the party area would be.

Once your family figures out where to head they all fumble around to decide where to sit and some of the little kids ask to go to the daycare before the show starts which wouldn't be for another 30 minutes.

You look around and sit down at a small table farthest from the front stage so it wasn't so loud since there was quite a crowd.

Once it was getting close to time it got more crowded than before and you see the curtain open. Not being able to see anything you loose interest and decide to look out the window with pizza that your mother had ordered on the table.

Once it was over your family stayed for a while longer to play the games they had. Your aunt came to you with a bit of a nervous look then shyly said " y/n I know you won't want to go have fun so I was wondering if you could go to the daycare and take care of your cousin he already left so you just have to go. "

You decided you would do it since you had no other thing to do so using the map you received from the robot earlier and start wondering to the direction which you think is the corrects way.

While distracted in finding the way you bumped into someone roughly and fall back. You are about to hit the ground when you are caught hands wrapping around your back. When you look up to see your hero you come face to face with a quite tall animatronic alligator with shades.

You were caught by none other then Monty Gator....

A/n: well guys that's the end of the first chapter I will be posting the next chapter when I have the time but I hope you enjoyed it so far