New Interests Ch3

A few days had passed since you first encountered Monty and your mind has been filled with him all along. You started to develop a fascination with the animatronics and wanting to understand how they functioned. Because of this you learn several things about animatronics on your off time which in your opinion is a lot of time.

It was a normal day but your friend decided to get the group together and go to the mega pizzaplex this got you excited as you realized a way you can make it up to the certain gator is working at the place as a maintenance worker fixing up the animatronics and other small jobs. Once you guys arrive you tell your friends to go on ahead since you decided to look around the front to see if you can get someone to tell you where you could possibly apply.

A few minutes had passed and you had zero luck in your quest so you decide to sit down on one of the seats near by. Thinking to yourself as you let out a deep sigh your ears catch noise of footsteps approaching you then a voice calls out "Hey Rockstar what's got you down in the dump?" You look up to see none other than Monty you light up and exclaimed quietly "thank god you showed up Monty I was starting to loose faith." You slump slightly into the seat as you have already gotten use to your spot. "Oh and what good thing have I done now?" Monty smirks lightly " well I was wondering if I could apply for a job as a mechanic to fix you guys up but no staff or animatronics were around to assist me. So will you help me get the job?" Monty raised an imaginary eyebrow at the statement "You want to work at Fazbear Pizzaplex you must have missed me a lot if you do." He hummed as he joked "but anyways of course I'll take you to the boss."

Once you got up you were led by Monty to the office where you met this middle aged man who treated you warmly with a tired look. "Hello there young man and what may bring you here?" You cleared your throat and adjusted your stand to somewhat try and calm your nerves "well sir I have come today to ask for a job as a mechanic. I am very interested in this career and also am fascinated by an animatronic I have met recently." You could hear Monty by the door shuffle and your face starts feeling warm. Clearing your thoughts you focus your attention back to the boss of the place as he stares at you. He gets up abruptly causing you to start sweating fearing that you would not get the job then he extends his arm out wide exclaiming " That's great news!! Now there's no need to worry of course I would love for you to work here we don't really have many mechanics and all of the ones we received don't even know the basics of the animatronics when they first join." He walks up to you and shakes your hand "I can't wait to see what you can do if your able to start as soon as possible I'll be seeing you in two days."

You walk out of the room with Monty trailing behind once the door was closed you burst out " Woohoo I got the job!!!" You jump up and then give Monty hug soon realizing what you've done you let go and fix yourself up clearing your throat "um thanks again Monty I don't think I could have done this without you. " no problem sugar~ I mean I did it all to make you happy" monty responds with a husky voice making you shiver . " well I aught to go back to my friends I believe we will be leaving soon but I'll see you when I start work" you explain to monty " okay sugar I'll be counting the minutes" he smiles and start walking off to who knows where.

You meet up with your friends and decide to go to the arcade before leaving since you hadn't got to do anything once you guys had your fun you all went to the parking lot and drove home. Once at your house you jumped out of the car and waved them off then you headed off to your room where you payed on the bed looking off at the ceiling thinking about how work will be. You were so happy about it and wanted it to be two days already but for the time being you began to sip into sleep after a long day......