Day care Ch2

When you collected your breath and concentrate on the situation at hand you look up to see an animatronic. You have heard rumors of these animatronics when people would talk about the place and how they had fairly advanced technology to where they seem far to real. You had found it somehow interesting and wouldn't mind hanging around them to understand their thinking process. In the middle of your thinking frenzy you hear someone clear their throat only to realize you have yet to get up.

You look flustered as you fumble to get up and fix your appearance once you finished you blurt out shyly "sorry I was thinking about something!! Um anyways thank you for catching me ..." you hear the animatronic gator let out a low chuckle which made your body shiver slightly " No problem rockstar but you better watch where your going next time don't want to have you fall and hurt that pretty face of your's now would we?" You felt a happy thump in your heart as you hear him say that and take note of the time 'Oh sorry about it but I should be leaving now I do hope to see you again soon since I owe you one" you wave at him then start heading to the direction of the daycare.

Upon arriving to the daycare you are met with large wooden like doors which are relatively easy to open unlike its look. Looking around the room you see lots of colors and some drawings made by children.once you take in the room you start to skim through the room to see if your cousin was anywhere to be seen. Off into the distance you see some kids playing catch in the ball pit  with a slim animatronic and surely there was your cousin amounts the other kids . "James!!" You call him out cheerfully as he was one of the only relatives you liked since he never judge me for who I was. "y/n  i was waiting so long what took you." You hugged him when he cam running to your arms "sorry about that I got lost and accidentally bumped into this alligator animatronic" once you said that your cousin gasped out loud "YOU SAW MONTY he's from the singing band of the pizzaplex its so hard to even talk to any of them since they are always surround by people its great that you got to speak to him."

"Oh really if that's so then the next time I see him I'll ask if you can meet him since I will be seeing him anyways." You winked at your cousin then hummed. James jumped up and tugged on your hand " come on y/n we have to go play with sundrop and the other kids before my mom get here" you let out a sigh then smiled slightly "fine since the birthday boy commands it then we shall" you went with him and played tag with him later on when you got to tired you decided to color for the rest of the time.

Some tie had passes and your aunt came to pick you guys up so that everyone could go home once you enter the car you look back as you think about your encounter with Monty you think that the next time you will probably come to hang out with home and get to know him since you only got to meet for a few minutes. Once you got home you change and brush your teeth you flop onto your bed and let out a sigh and scroll through your phone looking at some random clips. You start to fall asleep later on knowing that tomorrow you won't be going to school and that you don't have work you daze to sleep letting your imagination roam....

a/n: okay that's it for this chapter I do believe this one was longer then the other one and I will be trying to make the chapters not too short. I will try to update daily but I will be informing you if things will change later on.