Getting Closer Extra 5

You guys went to the areas where Roxy and Chica were located and had gotten what was left over of their wonky moving animatronic parts and once you had gotten down to the first floor Gregory jumped out and ran up to the front door trying to get it unlocked. "It's not opening!" He whispered out to Freddy and starts to freak out as his mind races. Once you have waited an amusing amount of time watching him freak out you cleared your throat to get his attention "If I may" as you said so you pulled out the keys and the jingling on them hitting against each other was hear. Gregory's face turned red and scooted to the side you walked up to the door and opened up the door.
   You guys went to where your car was parked and drove over to your house after making sure the door of the Pizzaplex. Once you arrived you told Gregory to get the animatronic inside. You immediately ran up the stairs and went into your room to search online for the pieces needed to fix them and to make a charging station.
   Once you finished searching you went to check up on the animatronics to see if anything was off and once you got things fixed and settled for the time being you went to finally have a conversation with you gator. You sat down on the floor and looked at him still slow to speak as you processed everything that has happened and all the chaos
    " Hey Monty how are you holding up?" You said with a kind of saddened tone when Monty heard this a chuckle came out from his jaws "as good as this will every be" pointing out the fact that he was a tattered mess. You smiles and let out a giggle realizing how he was still trying to comfort you after he was a mess himself you were tempted to give him a kiss him smack on his lips but he wasn't in the best condition to do so, so you lifted him up and kissed him on the forehead. You let him rest on your lap as day grew closer and closer.
   When you woke up you had seen a news showing the Pizzaplex had set on fire and burned to the ground though it had no affect on you it was shocking to think that if you hadn't gone that night all of the friends you made would have perished.
You and Gregory saw each other once in a while and once you had gotten the animatronic all fixed up and made a charging station for them they started hanging out and going outside. Gregory took Freddy with him and are still coming a few time a month.
   While you enjoy your life living with the love of your life getting to have Monty living with you has been the best thing. You guys go on dates every chance you get and Monty showers you with unlimited affection. In the end apply to work at the Pizzaplex changed your life dramatically but of course you had to look for a new job since the Pizzaplex had closed after the fire but things will only get better from here on out when laying in bed in the hands of your metal gator boyfriend.
                     THE END
(PLEASE READ🥺)
A/N: hey guys I'm sorry that it took me so long to finish the extra I had been delaying it for so long now and haven't been on Wattpad in forever but I got on today and saw the notification I was getting from everyone and I'm glad you guys are loving the fanfic I made you guys are amazing and I love you all I may not be making anymore content though I hope everyone enjoyed this as much as I did. If you guys want to share it with others please do and if you guys have any suggestions on something I should write next please don't hesitate on telling me but as I said before this may be my last fanfiction