Rapid Caution Extra 3

a/n: I know I haven't updated on new chapters in forever and I'm sorry about that I used to write them on my sibling's iPad but they asked to return it since they were in need of it so I stopped writing and the end of my semester was near to but I will try to get these last few extra chapters in but I do hope that you guys are enjoying the story so far.

You were in shock by the events that have unfolded and had a hard time process what was going on through all those thoughts one thing was certain. You blink away the small tears forming in your eyes as you start mustering up the courage as you were determined to find Monty with the upmost hope that he was still functioning and the possible way to fix him up once more.

  Once you arrived to the floor in which Monty was indicated to be at you peek through the elevator doors and notice the trashed items around the place and quite a few more staff bots then needed for nightly patrol. Having a bad feeling you take precaution when navigating through the area. As you approach near to the spot of Monty's location you notice that Freddy's movements of the fazwatch was moving and though you were perplexed on making sure Monty was okay and fixing him up immediately you were fixed on checking up what was happening with Freddy.

  Once you made up you mind you quickly headed to where Monty is and once you saw the shape in which the once tall and broad Monty you saw a few days ago the sorry state in which he showed was tearing your heart. Boeing that the situation in the pizzaplex was dire you looked around trying to think of what to do next and upon doing so your eyes fall upon a stroller some distance away. You rush towards it and pushed it towards Monty once it was next to him you swiftly lift up what is left of the gator boy and plopped him down onto the stroller.

  As if it were to work in any way you pulled down the shade and partially clipped Monty onto it so that he won't fall. With that out of the way you immediately started heading towards where Freddy is which led you back into the elevator when waiting to arrive to the floor you take in deep breaths in an attempt to relax and help you access the situation. The door open and you step out once the doors close you pause for a moment then look up ahead and take a start walking outwards.....