Bit of info and harem

(Hello everyone! Yes, I'm starting another story. I write these for fun, so I write what I feel like. Anyways, I may as well start explaining.

Also, Issei is still very much a pervert in this. I ain't taking that away. Besides, it'll make writing the sex scenes that much more fun if I get to them! He'll be a bit more serious, but only when the situation calls for it, and after the stuff that happens, he just stops caring about others, so he comes out and admits that while the women are attractive, he mostly perved on them to hide his other, much stronger attraction. After that, he apologizes.

So, for how his parents are connected to the supernatural, his father is a son of Ares and his mother was a former student of Sun Wukong and wields a sacred gear of her own. After hearing what happened, his father offered to see if any of his family(Aka, the Gods of Olympus) would be willing to train him. Any questions on this part, just ask in the comments.

Now for the harem!

Gasper, Vali(will look like either Seig from Fate/Apocrypha or Kanzaki Hideri from Blend S, whichever you guys decide on), Ajuka Beelzebub(looks like the first image below 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇), and Tsubasa Reya(Nagisa Shiota from Assassination Classroom. I edited this since I found another blue haired character other than Xenovia)

Also, a while ago, someone asked why I don't just download the images, and I have a few reasons

Also, a while ago, someone asked why I don't just download the images, and I have a few reasons. Storage, laziness and I'd either forget who drew certain art, or to give credit, so this is just easier.

Well, that should be about it at this point. Anyways, if there are anymore femboys/traps you wanna see in this, tell me the ones you want, and a character they can somewhat replace, at least appearance wise. Note, illusions are a thing, if you want it to be a female replaced. The one thing is, it can't be Rias, Akeno, Asia, Koneko or Kiba who they replace. Anyways, have a nice time, hope you enjoy and I'll see y'all either when I post, or in the comments of stories I'm currently reading. Good bye for now, but hopefully not forever.)