An Issue Arises

(Hello, and today we start the Excalibur Arc! This is one that's a little more annoying to write for, but hopefully it goes well. Onto the story!)

Today, we start where many good things start: with Issei deepthroating Hitoshi's dick while fingering Gasper's perky little ass.

Well, I don't feel like writing this, but all three came in with sex hair cause they had to run out due to loosing track of time.

Thing they forgot, Issei has his clocks an hour ahead, meaning they were almost an hour early to school. Due to this though, they ran into three people in front of their school, all of whom were wearing cloaks, and exuding a holy aura, though lone seemed to hold some corruption, from what Issei could feel.

The first one, who easily had the purest aura of the bunch, had long, light brown hair done up into twin tails, purple eyes, and seemed to just exude happiness. Around her forearm was a ribbon that gave off some impressive holy aura.

The second had blue hair with a streak of green in he bangs, her hair half way styled into a bob cut while still being really messy, brown eyes that are somehow both deadpan, and constantly set in a glare. On her back was a similar artifact to the ribbon the other one held, though it held more destructive power, rather than the constantly shifting one of the ribbon.

It was the last one that had Issei interested though. He had long, black hair that went a bit past his ass, gray eyes and a happy expression that spoke of a bit too much caffeine for someone not use to caffeine. At his hips were two hilts made to draw out a person's aura, fashioning it into a bladed form. A bit different than the usual exorcist light swords.

He was also extremely feminine, so Issei did the only sensible thing to do in this situation: he immediately started trying to seduce him. "Hey, cutie, how about I help you see how quick you can use the Lord's name in vain~?"

The boy blushed, not having expected someone to hit on him like that. "Um, no thanks. Maybe we can see how quick I'd have you doing the same later~? Name's Kiri, by the way."

Issei simply smirked. "Issei. I'd be happy to take you up on that challenge. But first, why are you here, and who are the other two?"

The blue haired one had focused her glare fully on him, but it wasn't really that bad compared to his grandfather, and especially Hades. Seeing as he had training for this, he simply smirked at her while concentrating a bit of his bloodlust around her lungs, making it harder for her to breath, which mad her collapse to her knees in pain. "Maybe don't glare at me, and use your words? You'll probably be less likely to die if you do so."

After saying that, he released his hold, resulting in her panting heavily to get some oxygen back into her system.

"You aren't Issei," the chestnut haired girl said as the ribbon turned into a katana. "Issei wouldn't do something like that cause someone glared at him!"

Issei looked confused. "Well, I'm pretty sure I'm me. I mean, Hermes didn't do that cloning prank again, and I developed a bit of an immunity to Dionysus' abilities," he looked at the girl for a second before noticing a few too many similarities between the girl in front of him, and his childhood friend. "Wait, Irina?!"

He was crushing her in a hug within an instant. "Man, it's been too long! Also, when did you become a girl?"

Irina blushed. "Y-you idiot, I've always been a girl! Had the lady parts and everything!"

Before the conversation could continue, the blue haired girl jumped at Issei, swinging her oversized blade at him with way too little control.

"Xenovia, wait!" Irina shouted in vain as the swing went right towards Issei.