Turn for the Less Fortunate

(Okay, so I'm getting the motivation to do this during class. Anyways, that is the Baritone section mascot and his son. The mascot's name is Gary and his son is Achmed. The funniest part of this is that our rival school's mascot is also an eagle. That is all I have to say on this image. Now then, onto the story, and I chose that Vali will have Seig's body and face. I'm also just gonna add Gloxinia from Seven Deadly Sins, cause why not? Also, I'm adding Shiva with him having an appearance like Inosuke from Demon Slayer, and he will have a higher amount of enjoyment for a good fight. Not like Inosuke's level of "Fight me!", but he won't turn down a fight if someone offers. Also, I'm not opposed to putting more masculine looking individuals in this.)

As Issei was walking to school, he started to actually think about a few things, such as maybe coming out to the ORC. I mean, they may be a bit distant at the moment, but hopefully they'll be supportive.

When he gets to school, he gets all the usual stares of hatred for acting like a pervert most of the time. He never actually looked, but he would still go with Matsuda and Motohama to the peepholes. They know he has a preference for guys, and they all make jokes about it when they hang out, so they do usually try and keep them off of him, but still. They'd also tried setting him up on a few blind dates as well, but most of them were just there for a quick fling, and he wasn't about to go for someone like that. One or two went somewhat well, but just didn't work, partially due to not having time cause of Rias and the others, and partially cause they didn't end up being his type. There's a few other students who know, but that'll come up later.

Anyways, once it got around to lunch time, he went to the club room since that's where he would usually eat. Once he got there though, he saw everyone looking at him with a look that said they were both either disgusted, feeling victorious or both.

"Um, what's going on, guys?" Issei asked, a bit confused about their looks. That's when Rias walked forward, smirking.

"Well, Issei, since you've served your purpose, we don't need you here any more," Rias said with a grin. "Besides, you e begin to bring down the group's personal image with your perverted actions."

Looking around, he saw something that made his anger rise momentarily. Behind her, on the table, was a shining red bishop piece emanating a devilish aura with a bit of blood on its surface.

"Gremory, where's Gasper?" Issei asked, the Boosted Gear showing itself, his anger dispelling the illusion usually put over it.

Rias was momentarily fearful before she smirked. "Well, we told him about our plan, and he was a bit...against it, so I tried to help him understand, but he didn't. He would've tried to stop us, and then you'd both end up as Stray Devils."

Issei growled, his power rising steadily until...

[BOOST!]

With that single declaration, his power spiked, now enveloping the room in his aura and bloodlust. Asia had nearly passed out from the overwhelming pressure Issei was emitting. That's when he spoke.

"Fine, you want me gone? I'll leave. Ddraig, is there a way you can remove those damned pieces to save them the trouble?"

Ddraig's voice boomed from the sacred gear, filling the other occupants with fear. [Easily, partner. It may hurt a bit though.]

Issei chuckled darkly. "Well, not like I haven't been through a bit of that before."

Ddraig was silent for a moment before he laughed. [Now that's what I like to hear from my partner! Not an once of hesitation!]

In his head, Issei heard Ddraig say the command he nned d to give, and told him he'd know when to call it out. Rias tried to approach, but then...

[BOOST!]