The Confrontation: Part 1

(This is being split in two parts so I can go in depth with the big fight of this arc. I wanna show off some of Issei's training! Anyways, let's get to it.)

"Is this really necessary?" Issei asked as the three church members were trying to find the local church. In devil territory. Just go with it.

Irina turned back to the boy, pouting. "Yes, it is. We would rather not live off your family's charity."

Issei gave her a deadpan look. "You just don't wanna deal with the copious amounts of sex had by either my parents, or I and my boyfriends?"

Irina blushed. "W-well, can you blame me?! We are warriors of God, and all of you are very loud about your activities!"

Hitoshi piped up, having tagged along out of boredom. "Are you sure it isn't because you can't let out your lust with that other girl?"

Irina blushed even more. He hit the nail right on the head.

"Seriously, just go for it, Iri! I've been watching you two for a few days, and Xenovia definitely notices you sexually, and based on the few conversations I've had with her, she seems to at least hold a sense of admiration for you," Issei said, trying to get his friend to feel better.

Irina pouted, and Issei patted her on the back as she spoke. "I-i can't just ask her out! What if she rejects me? Then our friendship will be awkward, and she'll never want to see me again!"

Issei rolled his eyes. "How about this, I ask Xenovia if she has feelings for you, and if she does, I'll help you confess after your mission."

Irina seemed okay with the idea. This should be interesting.

After a few minutes of walking, they ran into Koneko, who was dragging the cute new student council member with her. Issei promptly jogged over. "Hey there, cutie~"

Koneko looked at Issei with a dead look. "Pervert."

Issei, in response, looked at her with his best resting bitch face. "And I wasn't talking to you, bitch."

He then turned to the blue haired boy, who was blushing up a storm, and gently grabbed his chin, putting on his best seductive smirk. "So, anything I could do to get a date with you~?"

The boy was stammering over his own words. "W-w-well, h-how about an introduction f-first?"

Issei leaned in a little closer. "Okay, my name's Issei Hyoudou, and I'd be happy to show you a good time~"

The blue haired boy was blushing up a storm at this point, but managed to respond. "W-well, I'm Nagisa Shiota."

Before Issei could formulate a response, he was smacked over the head by Irina, who looked both jealous and indignant.

"Seriously, do you have no shame?!" Irina yelled, annoyed at his actions.

Issei looked at her, deadpan. "No, I don't have any shame."

After calming down, all of them went to a burger place. After a meal, they made a plan. "Okay, so we're going to figure out where everybody is. I'll start by looking in one of my favorite thinking spots."

Before either one could ask what Issei meant, he went under Hitoshi's skirt, which didn't even elicit much of a response from the boy, who just reached down and started patting Issei's head. Irina just about lost it.

After calming down again, they actually started looking. Issei seemed to actually get serious for a moment though, putting everyone else on guard. Just then, Issei caught a blade which had been aiming at his neck. Almost none of the others could see the attack due to its speed.